Converting An Auto Ke30 Too A 5 Speed Manual!!!

ke30_nut

Members dont see this ad
No ones replying most likely because it has been covered before, even if it is for other KE's. Use the search function and you just might find some helpful information :)

It's easy , get a Ke55 5 spd and swap it , all the parts are the same. But while I had mine out I did the clutch at the same time . It'll save you time in the long run . It's an afternoon job.

Ben Dover

Yeah it has been covered before, i can definatly help you out, ive done this before.

things i need to know to help you before i can tell you what you need, (if that makes sence).

i need to know

-what year model exactly

-2 or 3 speed auto

-photo of the underside of your floor pan (where the gearbox cross member bolts to the floor, some ke30-55 didnt have all the bolt positions for both auto and manual together),

cheers phatke30!

come on guys

Sorry ,when I answered your disscusion I asumed you had a four speed already?

If you have the possibility of getting a damaged Ke30 manual (as I did ) then the process

of doing the conversion is a lot easier, because it's a matter of removing from 1 into the other.

Then you will have all your bits and pieces ,bolts , cables , peddels etc.

If your in Adelaide send me a message and I'll see what I have laying around.Good Luck.

Ben Dover

Ke 30 35 55 should have the clutch cable flange allready on the firewall. as my auto KE30 in picture circled in red. you may just need to drill the hole. just swap over evrything.

Yeah mate thats true, all models have this, no need to drill the hole, its already there, although you will still have to change over the whole pedal box as the auto pedal box doesnt have the housing for the clutch pedal,

cheers phatke30!

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah it has been covered before, i can definatly help you out, ive done this before.

things i need to know to help you before i can tell you what you need, (if that makes sence).

i need to know

-what year model exactly

-2 or 3 speed auto

-photo of the underside of your floor pan (where the gearbox cross member bolts to the floor, some ke30-55 didnt have all the bolt positions for both auto and manual together),

cheers phatke30!

It's a KE30, it has a 2 speed auto. And the manual cross member will fit. If it was a KE55, it would be a 3 speed auto, and the manual cross member wont bolt up.

• 4 months later...