Shannons Motoring Extravaganza

ancullen

ok guys. good news. the ex has agreed to let us use her car for the show! (in exchange for me fixing her central locking) which means we have an AE112 now as well! :P

i also forgot that said ex's sister also has an AE95 :cool: she has agreed to let us use that too.... so we now have a white AE95 4WD wagon as well. has a 4AFE and 41,000km on that engine (recently replaced)

they would also like some stickers. adam, can you let me know what happens with that?

however!

the AE95 is unofficially on the market (not advertised yet) - she NEEDS an automatic and kinda wants to get rid of it. she is looking for over $3g

so basically, it runs the risk of not being in our grasp come show day.

two possibilities.

one, she doesnt end up selling it by then and we can still borrow it, or two, someone we know buys it and allows us to use it for the show as well.

guys. advertise away, or cough up with the cash :yes: lol

Edited by zmit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Location is still being discussed by NTMC with Showgrounds organisation. As for where we'd be positioned amongst everyone else, definitely don't know anything yet, as not a lot has been worked out. There's a general idea of where groups will go (eg. dealerships, motorbikes, clubs), but each group has not been subdivided and arranged yet. I'll let you know when I know.

make sure its a big-en :P

how many cars are we totaling as of now since zmit conned some more in :yes:

also by march i might also have a nother ae71 with a 4age with carbies i can put on display

ok guys. good news. the ex has agreed to let us use her car for the show! (in exchange for me fixing her central locking) which means we have an AE112 now as well! :D

i also forgot that said ex's sister also has an AE95 ;) she has agreed to let us use that too.... so we now have a white AE95 4WD wagon as well. has a 4AFE and 41,000km on that engine (recently replaced)

they would also like some stickers. adam, can you let me know what happens with that?

however!

the AE95 is unofficially on the market (not advertised yet) - she NEEDS an automatic and kinda wants to get rid of it. she is looking for over $3g

so basically, it runs the risk of not being in our grasp come show day.

two possibilities.

one, she doesnt end up selling it by then and we can still borrow it, or two, someone we know buys it and allows us to use it for the show as well.

guys. advertise away, or cough up with the cash :cool: lol

make sure its a big-en :yes:

how many cars are we totaling as of now since zmit conned some more in :P

also by march i might also have a nother ae71 with a 4age with carbies i can put on display

Both of these posts are the farking awesomeness!!! BTW, I'd LOVE an AE95, definitely if it was manual. Unfortunately I don't have the funds (or space). I'll put the word out though. I'm also putting word out about a VP & VN Commodore (with spares) for $2,000, another VN/VP Commodore with a V8 & manual for $5,000, and an approximately 1990 model Honda Integra with B16A for about $6,000.

Anyway, we will have more stickers before the motorshow - I have already confirmed this with RollaClub admin. :yes: I think they'll be the new design though, and they suck a bit. :(

COROLLAS FOR SHOW:

Adam

- KE55 (Lola)

- ZZE122 (Layla)

Andrew

- AE71 (4A-GTE)

- AE71 (4A-G) - possibly/for sale

Daven

- AE92 (SIROLLA) - hopefully

Meg

- ZZE123 (GEMZU) - hopefully

Stephen

- AE82 (PURE-SX)

Tim

- AE82 (ZMIT)

- AE82 (Twinkie)

- AE112 - loaner

- AE95 - for sale

NON COROLLAS FOR SHOW:

Adam

- TA22 (Tamika)

- TA22 (Vanessa)

- ST205 (Sally)

Shane

- AW11 (MISTR2)

ADAM'S WISHLIST:

Danno

- AE70 - it's already pretty - just build it

Gregor

- AE71 - hopefully (for your sake) it will be done by then

I also might see if I can get Brenton Taylor to put his AE86 on display, as it should be ready by then. Would also be interested in seeing if Blake is still around and if he's progressed on his red AE86. And whoever owns Duy/Daniel's blue AE86 would be welcome too. That would be HUGE.

I might have to cut back on my shitboxes just to ensure we don't go too big. In fact, I'd almost definitely ditch the idea of showing my Celica's with the Corollas, that way we remain far more Corolla focused. The AW11 is okay though, as it's basically a Corolla in reverse. :P

I'd be happy to display my car, too bad i won't be able to make it. :wink:

I'll get in touch with my bro and see what we can do!!

What's a show of corolla's without an AE9x, or an AE101 levin, or a AE111 (maybe in 2years time :D).

But yeah, can't wait to see the turn up and the actual show.

Edited by Sirolla

• 2 weeks later...

We're outdoors, no limit on room that I know of. It's at the showgrounds, and the more cars are entered, the more space we use. Believe me, there is HEAPS of room for PLENTY more cars at the extravaganza.

Other clubs on show include MVEC, Ford Car Club of the NT, Holden Club of the NT, HSV Owners Club, FPV Owners Club, Patriots motorcycle club, Mopar club, and many, many more.