• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car doesn't look the goods for the show now, so many things i want to do but my brother is quite busy and i won't be around. It definitely sucks for me...

Plus the rust spots are coming out in all sorts of places, dunno what i should do. Even though some others might not be as good condition but still edgy about it.

If i manage to get my front end fixed (which is priority then i might show it), but damn why did i have to lose those bolts and screws...:/

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, we're getting VERY close to the date of the extravaganza, so I want confirmation of who is DEFINITELY entering so I can put the entries in.

I've decided to only put the GT-Four & ZZE122R in from my collection, as I'm not happy enough with the others to be putting them on display. I will try and get in touch with the dude with the orange KE55 with white GT stripes to see if he's interested in displaying it, but otherwise we may only have a KE70/AE71 through to ZZE122R/ZZE123.

Post below if you are definitely in.

ok. one thing that hasnt been mentioned....

how much will it cost? :hmm:

I'm a poor uni student....

ZMIT is still in. so is the ae101, and the AE95 (which currently has a BIG dent in the rear drivers side door)

and adam. STICKERS!!!!!

as long as we all have our cars there with the stickers on, who cares. if anything we are showing that clubs can be formed, can get together, can do events, and can have fun WITHOUT need some plashy looking cars.

thats my reasoning for going. who cares if ours don't look the best. we are a club and we can get together and have fun anyway...... except when people break CV joints ;)

the twinky will make an appearance if i can get the brakes sorted and temp rego for it.

still dead though.....

...... except when people break CV joints :)

Or don't tighten wheel nuts... ;) I'm an idiot.

$20 per car adds up quickly, so if you didn't want to put three cars on show, it wouldn't be a problem. I'll be stoked if we get five RollaClub cars on display. :hmm: