Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weber's Twin Cam Seca

Featured Replies

Returning home with donor car now!! Webers will be posting photos when we've dropped the trailer back!!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Maybe pinch Trav's, Jono.C? I'm banning myself from playing with this engine!! Before you know it she'll have 300fwkw and webers will have no money. :)

  • webers4x48
    webers4x48

    Sweet :) You're more than welcome. No tools needed though. I should have everything. I think I need a WTF sticker more :)   LB

  • We haven't seen webers around the forums for a while, but in answer to your question, the bumpstops will only need changing if they are flogged out. Which will happen with KS Super Lows as I found out

Posted Images

Sick sounds good can't wait :D

Returning home with donor car now!! Webers will be posting photos when we've dropped the trailer back!!

 

Sounds like it's time to get your Viking on with the donor, rape & pillage! :D

Sounds like it's time to get your Viking on with the donor, rape & pillage! :D

 

:lmao:

 

Because this thread needs pics, as old mate is lasy!!

post-2201-0-63359200-1341122015_thumb.jpg

Why are you so close little 4x4 spec AE-82??????

  • Author

Well peeps I said I was going to put some photo's up but unfortunately my supposedly "smart phone" wont let me do it just yet so I'll try my best during the week.

 

Keep hangin in there,

 

LB

:lmao:

 

Because this thread needs pics, as old mate is lasy!!

post-2201-0-63359200-1341122015_thumb.jpg

Why are you so close little 4x4 spec AE-82??????

 

Mate she'd just about fit in the tray!!

Mate she'd just about fit in the tray!!

 

Haha I reckon I almost could!!

 

Because Leigh can't figure out his new "awesome" phone. I'll get some snaps tonight and load em up.

 

We did manage to get the red twinky running, well sort of. I've never seen an engine in such desperate need of spark plugs, that and the 3yr old fuel doesn't really help!

C'mon man tell em already!!!!!

Edited by kickn5k

  • Author

Well as you know I acquired another twinky and no ordinary one at that. It used to belong to member from here (rthy) who sold it to bloke I just bought it from. It has what I've been after for a while now. A 4AGZE!!!! As far as I can find out it has a 12 psi nevo pulley and a fmic. As Stu said it is long over due for a service so that will be the first thing to get happening.

 

I'll keep ya posted,

 

LB

Edited by webers4x48

As Stu said it is long over due for a service so that will be the first thing to get happening.

 

Yep needs a full service including blower.

Leigh was talking about getting the donor drivable before pulling it out for the seca.

Yep needs a full service including a gt2876

 

Fixed :jamie:

Sounds like I've just found out what I might be up to this weekend...Crossing the bridge & popping over for a look-see? :happy:

 

Maybe pinch Trav's, Jono.C? I'm banning myself from playing with this engine!! Before you know it she'll have 300fwkw and webers will have no money. :)

Edited by kickn5k

Sounds like I've just found out what I might be up to this weekend...Crossing the bridge & popping over for a look-see? :happy:

 

Really??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.