5k In A Morris Minor !

Banjo

Has anyone come across this site before & seen what this guy is doing to a Morris Minor ute ?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~kustomb/lcv%2...top%20perry.htm

It's a good read. I love the Toyota Coaster Bus floor heater. Also the 200 km/hr speedo in the middle of the dash. Fook; you thought you didn't have much room between back of your engine & firewall. This guys has had to cut the fire wall out, but the front of the 5K seems to be where the radiator should go. Don't know where the raditor will go. I guess at 200 km/hr he'll just get force cooling over the outside of the engine. Fill up the 5K blocks water chambers with Araldite.

:thumbsup:

I once saw a Morris Minor sedan with a Holden straight six in it. Drivers seat was where the back seat would normally be.

Members dont see this ad

all that effort and he just puts a 5k in it. i know of a morris minor with a 4agze in it that runs 12s, now that's a worthwhile conversion. stock 1954 suspension gets a bit shaky above 160mph tho :thumbsup: perhaps this guy should have just bought a corolla and turned that into a ute