Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whats Best Fuel?

Featured Replies

What is better to run in a 4kc motor without putting stainless steel valves in, unleaded or premo unleaded?

In my experience unleaded yeilds the best results. I found that running premium you accually lost power. I BELIEVE this is because of the short stroke and premium doesnt have enough time to complete a full burn.

 

I ran unleaded for 6 months or so before an engine rebuild. Upon inspection of the valves there was minor pitting...nothing too severe (alebit this was a 30 year old motor in 100% original factory condition...just worn out so the pitting may not have been from the unleaded).

 

Most of the guys here run unleaded or premium unleaded with no problems what-so-ever. If your concerned about running unleaded you can put in some stem lube but in my honest opinion they don't need it.

  • Author

Cheers for that. it helps me out a bit. as it is getting harder for me to find a servo that still sells lead-replacement fuel :jason:

Agreed. I have a strong dislike for Shell. I tend to only buy Caltex and BP. If I buy premium I only ever buy BP Ultimate. Its the shiznat. (cept for 110LL)

I mainly use BP ultimate in my car. Probably cause its the closest servo to my house. But i'll use any premium if I'm running on emtpy. havent tried regular in it yet, probably cause its tuned to run on that 100ron jap rocket fuel they have.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Iv'e been running Vortex in my car and it loves the stuff! sheers :insane:

I try to only use BP Ultimate, but there isnt one to close so i sometimes have to use no name PULP. Can def. feel the difference between bp and no name.

Mine pings like buggery on regular.

 

and no i wont change the timing :doublebird:

  • 2 weeks later...

My Nova gets a nice does of Unleaded fuel :lol:

You could also put Fuel Additives into your tank when refueling for those extra K's and if adding the right stuff you can get more power outta your car :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.