November 7, 200421 yr comment_23370 Just a question, whos going to do this ? I would love to try it out :thumbsup: Also, on average, how big are the turn-outs for these events? Thanks! Report
November 7, 200421 yr comment_23374 Generally about 10-15 cars? And remember that passengers are allowed in these events. Report
November 7, 200421 yr Author comment_23377 :thumbsup: - Back seat drivers ! heheheh Will you be there wyldephyre? Report
November 7, 200421 yr comment_23388 Heh, I think it should be noted that passengers (ie more than 2 people in a car) are allowed *unofficially*. Report
November 7, 200421 yr Author comment_23396 Ill drive, but if i need to make any quick changes, you have the expirtese - if its as easy as reading a UHD from point A to B - then ill do it no probs :thumbsup: ! Report
November 7, 200421 yr comment_23428 Is this CAMS (ugh) sanctioned? Anyone got a licence and feels like naving?? I'll leave the passenger SAAS seat in for you :thumbsup: Report
November 7, 200421 yr Author comment_23432 Nick : you got cams stuff? if nick and i can't do it, ill be ure nav ben - ive got my cams :thumbsup: Report
November 7, 200421 yr comment_23436 Yes at least one crew member needs a CAMS licence. I think it's a 2NS or something minimum. Report
November 8, 200421 yr comment_23492 :thumbsup: - Back seat drivers ! heheheh Will you be there wyldephyre? If Fook's up for it, I'm keen as always. Report
November 9, 200421 yr Author comment_23556 lol - Ben and nick go together, and ill go with trav - suits everyone? Report
November 9, 200421 yr Author comment_23584 Ok then Does anyone know of all the details to the evening? (price, where, when, pre-entering details.. etc) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now