Mscc Night Run

Teddy

Was a great evening!

Trav and i went along and did it - first time :insane:

There were about 7 cars or so, we were the youngest there in the oldest car ! :jason: ! - the mud map had a few errors, so it kinda sent us for 6 - and the other people there got rather confused as well! - but it was a great evening, the 3 of us (me, trav and poo) make a good team !

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great evening!

Trav and i went along and did it - first time :insane:

There were about 7 cars or so, we were the youngest there in the oldest car ! :jason: ! - the mud map had a few errors, so it kinda sent us for 6 - and the other people there got rather confused as well! - but it was a great evening, the 3 of us (me, trav and poo) make a good team !

Glad you had a good time. I got home from work around 6, and I've been pulling overtime for three days, so was really not in a mood for activity.

Those mudmap errors seem to be quite a frequent occurance of these things.

Level 2NS General Non Speed Licence

Use a Level 2NS to compete in:

+ motorkhana and khanacross events up to International level

+ observed section trials

+ touring road events which contain no closed road sections and no non-race speed sub-events

+ touring assemblies and non-timed road events

Pre-requisites

Medical

+ Complete Health Statement on application form

+ You must be at least 18 years of age. A junior licence is available for those between 12 and 17 inclusive. You need to be 12 years to compete in Motorkhana, and 14 to compete in Khanacross, unless you have competed in motorkhana before.

Cost

$44 (Junior $22)

so this is what i would be after?

depends on what you want to do. A 2NS would not allow you to, say, do the Autocross that is on tomorrow at willowbank, Wyldephyre is right, it would discount you from the Qld Challenge as well. If you just wanted to do motorkhanas, a 2NS would be fine, but I'd personally go for the 2S.