Toyoshow2008

MYSTIK

Wondering if competition car (IPRA) are welcome, not for judging just static display, nephews were talking about displaying our 4 race cars there. Their not show queens but fairly neat.

as raven said "They would be all welcome" :fuzz:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

Small updates;

There will be a tips sheet posted on the site very soon, which will give some small pointers for new entrants to understand the SMASA scoring (which is the same as Summer Nats, so handy to know :fuzz:)

We are estimating over 100 entrants this year

There is a sound off competition - highest db from 1m

There is a new big shiny ToyoChamp trophy; which previous winners will be engraved onto also

We encourage everyone to jump on the dyno, and remember that you need to have run the dyno to be eligible for ToyoChamp - this year, that will also need to include sound off, but everyone at the show and shine can have a shot at the sound off for free!

The cruise has been shortened, regarding after some input regarding last years cruise

The categories for judging will not be changing between now and the show

On a side note I think the best club trophy will be a hard fought battle this year, it seems most clubs are planning displays to get that award!

I look forward to seeing everyone at the show, and if anyone has any queries please email me directly,

Brian Slater

brian (at) turbo-a.net

www.toyoshow.com

0424 299 869 < This number is turned off during work hours.

I'll have a chat with the ToyoShow commity about displaying the cooper race cars, There shouldn't be a problem, but it's likley there would be a fee attacehed per car as running the event isn't a cheap exercise and if your officially part of the show then you're covered by our insurance, and the pubilc is covered on the parklands if the trip and cut themselves on your cars (you know how it is.)

Cheers

Jordan

P.S: would be great to see the 3STGE one on the Dyno without it restrictor in place :fuzz:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm there, but will likely miss the cruise due to fear of defect (cops don't look too kindly upon straight out side pipes, big high mount turbos and single seaters,) unless I can get a trade plate for the evening. If it is able to be tune by the end of the week it'll be at the dyno but it will 100% be at the show 'n' shine regardless.

Cheers

Jordan

well we are getting close to toyoshow again so i think we should start organising.

I'm gonna try and organise a nice big esky taht can keep ice as ice for 3 days (tested and proved)

also wondering if we wanna do something other than just put hte banner up.

i was thinking of bringing all your tools and workshopy stuff you can and dressing things up like an outdoor work shop

well we are getting close to toyoshow again so i think we should start organising.

I'm gonna try and organise a nice big esky taht can keep ice as ice for 3 days (tested and proved)

also wondering if we wanna do something other than just put hte banner up.

i was thinking of bringing all your tools and workshopy stuff you can and dressing things up like an outdoor work shop

if i did that i would need a small truck to bring all my gear down :S

but it does sound like and intriging idea :hmm:

are we allowed to enter on the day as i don't know if my motor will be back together by then

after blowing a piston out the side wall at murry bridge autofest..

an also can it still enter even though it has a turbo charged 202 in it , its a ke20 rolla by the way..

after last year i really want to enter as there was no ke20 there ...........

cheers adam

Adam, you're welcome to enter on the day, and just because it's got a 202 in it doesn't mean it can't enter. It's still a KE20.

Personally, I've been wanting to see your car for a while so I'd love for you to bring it down.

Cheers

JOrdan

I am entered, i only posted my entry off yesterday though, so i don't think i'll recieve an information pack in time. Can someone PM the details of the cruise meet point?

also, does anyone know if there is going to be a judged import class? there is a box to tick on the entry form, but nothing about it on the website.

Thanks

Edited by Andy 86