September 16, 200818 yr comment_275279 WHAT ? :y: Did you take a photo of your computer screensaver? ! nah it's legit... took it in Ocean Park, Hong Kong Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275804 was out in the fog this moring.. and was at Campbelltown's first burial ground.. 1836 it may look like i changed the color on this but i did not.. Nothing really court my eye but feel free to give feed back good or bad as i know i should have changed the WB as it was so overcast Report
September 19, 200818 yr comment_276030 Here are some of my favourite photos I have taken in the last 6 months or so... Melbourne Laneways Phillip Island Historic race meeting Report
September 19, 200818 yr comment_276032 Rob Roy Hillclimb Melbourne Royal Exhibition Building Corolla in St Kilda All straight from the camera other than the Corolla and some cropping. Report
November 18, 200817 yr Author comment_291043 Well Ive bit the bullet and got a DSLR, I got a Nikon D90 with Nikkor 18-55mm VR + 55-200mm VR and a 4 GB card. and some new pics with it... Report
March 22, 201016 yr Author comment_423688 Bumping this old thread up.. I went out last night. Its been a long time since I went out just to take pics... __________________ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now