Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show Us Your Photography!

Featured Replies

  • Author

the fog/mist in Sydney thismoring was so thick i could only see about 150 meters down the road.

 

i don't think these pics court the essence of the thickness though.

 

puzzle01gf4.jpg

 

puzzle03kk0.jpg

 

puzzle04ba0.th.jpg

 

puzzle05am2.th.jpg

 

puzzle02xt0.th.jpg

  • Replies 51
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have a digital SLR yet.... But I do get out with my Analogue Pentax SLR from time to time

 

This pic has taken at dusk. Obviously no flash, 5 second shutter speed and a cable release to control shutter and progressively open the F stop over the 5 second shutter speed.

 

010_11.jpg

 

 

I know I have said that I can't use photoshop, but this pic was again done with my Pentax and pretty much cut and pasted in paint... I'm in the process of learning photoshop. Hence the white strip on the left side.

 

 

Grind123Draft2recropped.jpg

 

 

 

Chris

  • 1 month later...

JELLYFISH!

 

Taken on crappy Sony Ericsson 2.0 megapixel camera phone

n804520453_840070_333.jpg

 

n804520453_840071_914.jpg

 

WHAT ? :( Did you take a photo of your computer screensaver?

just some i took a while ago down at fremantle harbour

still only just starting out though...should go out and grab some more photos soon

l_042692d0afd7e7bd587d0c616fd9047d.jpg

l_f8efef6b6370cb815d742c122eea36aa.jpg

l_d27fc29eb7069dbea626462577d21a2a.jpg

Can't help myself, it said photography. Heres an old one of my KE70. Pitty its got the dint (now removed) and the old crap wheels.

 

Can't go anywhere without a camera now, D80 and the ZZE are permanently attached :dance:

 

post-2819-1212580274_thumb.jpg

 

lol, might put up some more here when I've got some time

 

Ethan

I snapped this while having lunch at some chinese village. This bike is at least 30 plus years. its a Honda Cub. The Cubs are indestructible. Saw it on TV and it still starts after dropping from a building. The Japs just built them (economically) tough.

 

dsc00487ch2.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img52

Just some drawings and such i did.

 

post-5943-1213050552_thumb.jpg

Picture i drew of Jonathon Davis from Korn

 

post-5943-1213050635.jpg

Ram skull

These aren't that great, but they look interesting...

Some of them were taken with my camera phone. I don't have a digital SLR camera. Have an Analog one though.

One of these is of my cat Garfunkle, and another is of my rolla on the weekend with an odd tyre. She's on the side of the road, we had just changed the tyre cause we got a flat on the way to dubbo on the weekend :P

post-5737-1213175633_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213175652_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213175677_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213175695_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213175713_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213175728_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213175750_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213175786_thumb.jpg

Some more...

 

post-5737-1213176792_thumb.jpgOne of my TAFE paintings

post-5737-1213176810_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213176831_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213176887_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213176901_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213176923_thumb.jpg

Edited by corolla_nut

Last one...

I promise :P

Are some other ones off my analog SLR, but they are too big. Maybe later...

post-5737-1213177072_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213177087_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213177100_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213177122_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1213177135_thumb.jpg

had to chuck this one up here.

 

Taken in 2006 at Poggioreale Ruderi in Sicily, My dad came over (on a boat haha) from here 3 years before the town was hit by an earthquake and destroyed, its pretty awesome

 

eee.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.