Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what wheels? ssr reverse mesh?

There's a mix in there. Pair of SSR Formula mesh, pair of Hoshino Mesh and a pair of SSR Reverse mesh.

your mate bought that t18 for 300 bucks ey?

Yeah, you know him?

I'm considering selling up these MAs... It's either get some better tyres up front or sell these off. Currently no cash for the first option so I'm considering the second. hahaha. Either that or just suck up the shitty understeery things they are.

:P Comparing to my meshies they're a little shit, but in general, they're an awesome set of wheels. Cheap with decent widths and offset.

Yep, my exams didn't go too bad! Thought I did a little worse than the marks show, but I passed so I'll take it. :) You start uni again fairly early.. :bash: Not to rub it in or anything, but I don't head back until the 10th of August. hahaha!

If I damage these wheels again... :no2: I will give up cars altogether and get into stamp collecting.

And here's a few snaps of the car with meshies on again. Sorry for the blurry pics.

150709ke70007.jpg

150709ke70001.jpg

150709ke70008.jpg

That's all I ever do in this thread now. Take photos of parked cars... :dance:

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...