Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam's Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

My Rudd cash has come in and it's used to pay off the wheels I just bought. :y: I was supposed to use that money to help Australia's economy, but I bought stuff from Japan meaning I'm helping the Japanese economy? :D

 

I've also purchased a pair of camber tops, paid for them this morning and hopefully if the guy's not dodgy I should have them by the end of next week.

 

With the seats I was meant to get (mentioned a few pages back), it was purchased of Sonsta over on DC and well.. he tried to scam me. Didn't even send out the seats and kept making excuses for everything. I've got a hold of his personal details and he's so far returned $150 out of the $250 owed.. Another $100 to go. My advice, DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM SONSTA! If you've been scammed by him and he still owes you money, let me know and I'll get it back along with my remaining $100.

 

Anyway, nothing interesting will be happening with this car until wheels arrive..

  • Replies 326
  • Views 286k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sucks to hear about Sonsta ripping you off! To be honest, I thought he would be one of the decent members on there to trade with as he is quite well know (it seems) by alot of the guys on there. Hopefully he returns the rest of the money owed and you can get some other seats sorted from a better seller. :D Regarding Krudd money, did you get any sort of notification about receiving it, or did it just randomly appear in your account? Only asking as I havn't checked my account in a while so have nfi if it may have come in yet :y:

  • Author
Sucks to hear about Sonsta ripping you off! To be honest, I thought he would be one of the decent members on there to trade with as he is quite well know (it seems) by alot of the guys on there. Hopefully he returns the rest of the money owed and you can get some other seats sorted from a better seller. :D Regarding Krudd money, did you get any sort of notification about receiving it, or did it just randomly appear in your account? Only asking as I havn't checked my account in a while so have nfi if it may have come in yet :y:

 

Yeah, I thought I would've been fine purchasing off him because he was well known and has been on there for a while, I guess not.

 

No notification of the money as far as I know. Just checked bank account and there was more cash then there was supposed to be in there. hahaha

that sucks about sonny everytime I have met him and brought stuff off him he has been ok

 

new rims look ok its sucks they arent steped dish

sucks arse when you get ripped off.

 

i know from experience i could think of a lot of better things i could do wiv 120 bucks ( rather than giving it to sum fuk with who doesnt send the goods)

 

new rims are hot any ways

  • Author
that sucks about sonny everytime I have met him and brought stuff off him he has been ok

 

new rims look ok its sucks they arent steped dish

 

New rims do have the stepped lip though? :P I don't know, it looks like it has a stepped lip from those pics, but comparing it to my current wheels, these just don't have a noticeable step but it does have a step. hahaha Ah I guess I'll just have to wait till they arrive (they get sent out either today or tomorrow). Big shame if it's just the reverse mesh..

 

Edit: Here's a picture comparing my wheels (yahoo auction pictures) side by side.

 

ajgc8evimg600x450123677.jpg

 

1st are my new wheels, 2nd are my current rear wheels(Hoshinos), last is current front wheels (SSRs). It looks like it's in between the two. =/ I'll just have to wait till they arrive, but I purchased them thinking they were Formula mesh. haha

Edited by adam-__-

Ahh well mate.... they look tuff anyway! Post up a pic of your new steering wheel when you get a chance.

No chance that the new ones are flipped? Never actually seen what they look like flipped, but could explain why they seem to be different to the others? :P

  • Author
Ahh well mate.... they look tuff anyway! Post up a pic of your new steering wheel when you get a chance.

 

Here we are...

 

wheel001a.jpg

 

wheel002a.jpg

 

It's just a temporary wheel. It was my mates, but he sold his car off so he lent it to me for a while. Feels a LOT better than the standard wheel. Love it how it sits so close to me now as well. Indicating was an issue to begin with (boss kit and deep wheel moves you away from indicators), but you get used to it.

 

 

No chance that the new ones are flipped? Never actually seen what they look like flipped, but could explain why they seem to be different to the others? :P

 

Nah no chance the new wheels are flipped. The air valve thingo is on the outside. If it had been flipped it would be on the inside.

 

I can't wait till these wheels and my camber tops arrive. :hmm:

i hate u its people like u thats maken me hate my car lmao good job man looks good unlike my car :)

hay mate its R.I.P_Nanna_ke-70 here just wonderin about the $1100 fine or what eva about the engine modifacations??..... an shouldnt worrry about things like v8 and turbo laws just drive the 32

  • Author
steering wheel looks so tough!

 

Cheers, but I want a Nardi Deep Corn! :)

 

 

i hate u its people like u thats maken me hate my car lmao good job man looks good unlike my car :dance:

 

Hahahaha thanks man. I'm still not done with it just yet. People keep telling me it looks good, but there's something missing. Once the new wheels come and are installed, I'm hoping I, myself, should find it looking tough. Hopefully.. If not, well I honestly don't know. Haha!

 

 

hay mate its R.I.P_Nanna_ke-70 here just wonderin about the $1100 fine or what eva about the engine modifacations??..... an shouldnt worrry about things like v8 and turbo laws just drive the 32

 

Ah I don't quite understand what you're asking or saying man. :D

 

Edit:

Wheel looks sick! You should buy it off your mate.

 

He's engraved his name on the wheel already. :jamie: I like it, but really want a Nardi. hehe

 

 

Edit edit:

IMG_0880copy.jpg ** drools **

Edited by adam-__-

nardi deep corn should look good on it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.