Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chalk's Cruzie

Featured Replies

How about 2JZGTE???? :) Is Aristo aloud to come play? rolla is too slow.

I have no idea how to get to Carousel though so this could be fun....anyone else SoR that wants to meet up somewhere first then head down?

If you had made this at like 3 or something I might have been able to come. Unfortunately I'm up in the hills and I start work at 5.30. :)

so anyway me and preston plan on coming.

miggy I'm sure we can meet up with u somewhere familiar to you and lead you in the right direction haha

 

any ideas?

yeah sorry boyz i totally forgot..my car is broken so trying to organize parts for the piss of shit!!will catch up soon tho..at the pub??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.