Fitting Sports Seats

scott35

Members dont see this ad

I just bought some Isotta sports seats and because I don't have the experience or the equipment, I had to find someone who could do it for me, apparently you can't just bolt them on, you have to make up new rails and everything else, so I bit the bullet and am paying them $500 to do it for me (all engineered and everything).

Lesley :)

Edited by SoulSearcher

I just bought some Isotta sports seats and because I don't have the experience or the equipment, I had to find someone who could do it for me, apparently you can't just bolt them on, you have to make up new rails and everything else, so I nit the bullet and am paying them $500 to do it for me (all engineered and everything).

Lesley :dance:

I was wondering if the body kit on your hot looking ride would fit on my ae82 :)

• 6 months later...

hey

i bought a bucket seat with AE82 seat rails modified to suit the seat which i don't need. I'm using the seat for my Gran Turismo 5 set up so if anyone wants the rails let me know. I cannot guarantee it'll fit the bucket seat you guys have ect. There is only 1, I'm in Melb will post.