Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Type 2 "chalk" Cruzie

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never been out there before so not to sure where the dam is?

just thought if we all meet at a servo it gives people last chance for supplies ie fuel,drinks,fanbelts,towropes etc... :y: or is it only my car that likes to sheer fanbelts under high revs :yes: :P

Anyway 3pm sounds good timewise.

hey, i was just wanting to get some info on the cruise this sunday if its still happenin? time, meet points, route all the usuals!!!!

  • Author

yep, I'll see if i can make it two for two.

 

The route is Lesmurdie BP sevro at the top of welshpool rd, at 2:30pm. or at canning Dam at 3:00pm.

 

 

Then up brookton hwy to ashton rd. (spelling?)

 

so i'll see you there

 

 

Chris

  • Author

I have to say I'm disappointed with the turn out today, two cars is lame as people.

 

I hope you come to the next meet.

 

Chalk and I had fun any way.

 

post-1514-1203852565_thumb.jpg

 

I found my skippy, I tried to wake him, but he just would not get up.

 

 

post-1514-1203852666_thumb.jpg

 

Chris

Oops, I didn't realise we had set a date yet. And didn't check this thread over weekend!

:P My bad.

oh drats.

 

the only reason i didnt want to come is cos i knew i would crash my car...still getting used to it really.

 

this is possibly the lowest turnout ever then right chris?

seeing as its usually me, you, preston and liz.

 

ah oh well.

which turned into the infamous bowling day right? :P smile chris!

hey guys,was abit disapointed at the turnout for the event :y: hope you all hang your heads in shame,as this was a good afternoon of twisty driving,(thank god,thought all roads in aussie were straight) :jamie: and must thank Chris for organizing this event! Cheers Chris :sob:

 

Had abit of fun on the way out on another road,manage to come within a "cm" of a tree

(:no2: thank you car gods),have photos but can't seem to load them up.

 

Anyway,good day,and hopefully get to meet some of the rest of you at the next event.....slackers :P

Hey guys,finally worked out what the hell I'm doing when uploading photos :P

anyways heres a couple of a close call with nature :yes:

amazing only a slight scratch on the door from a twig :cool:

post-4895-1204193285.jpg

post-4895-1204193312.jpg

post-4895-1204193326.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.