February 22, 200818 yr Author comment_229328 I was thinking about 3 o'clock, that is enough time to get over hang overs and sevral hour before kangaroos come out. so you don't want to meet at the canning dam? the BP servo? Report
February 22, 200818 yr comment_229409 I've never been out there before so not to sure where the dam is? just thought if we all meet at a servo it gives people last chance for supplies ie fuel,drinks,fanbelts,towropes etc... :y: or is it only my car that likes to sheer fanbelts under high revs :yes: :P Anyway 3pm sounds good timewise. Report
February 22, 200818 yr comment_229410 hey, i was just wanting to get some info on the cruise this sunday if its still happenin? time, meet points, route all the usuals!!!! Report
February 23, 200818 yr Author comment_229505 yep, I'll see if i can make it two for two. The route is Lesmurdie BP sevro at the top of welshpool rd, at 2:30pm. or at canning Dam at 3:00pm. Then up brookton hwy to ashton rd. (spelling?) so i'll see you there Chris Report
February 24, 200818 yr Author comment_229698 I have to say I'm disappointed with the turn out today, two cars is lame as people. I hope you come to the next meet. Chalk and I had fun any way. I found my skippy, I tried to wake him, but he just would not get up. Chris Report
February 24, 200818 yr comment_229734 Oops, I didn't realise we had set a date yet. And didn't check this thread over weekend! :P My bad. Report
February 25, 200818 yr comment_229790 oh drats. the only reason i didnt want to come is cos i knew i would crash my car...still getting used to it really. this is possibly the lowest turnout ever then right chris? seeing as its usually me, you, preston and liz. ah oh well. Report
February 25, 200818 yr Author comment_229846 The golf day was the lowest turn out, with just me turning up. Report
February 25, 200818 yr comment_229856 which turned into the infamous bowling day right? :P smile chris! Report
February 25, 200818 yr Author comment_229875 true, my wife did not talk to me for ages after that. Report
February 25, 200818 yr comment_229886 hey guys,was abit disapointed at the turnout for the event :y: hope you all hang your heads in shame,as this was a good afternoon of twisty driving,(thank god,thought all roads in aussie were straight) :jamie: and must thank Chris for organizing this event! Cheers Chris :sob: Had abit of fun on the way out on another road,manage to come within a "cm" of a tree (:no2: thank you car gods),have photos but can't seem to load them up. Anyway,good day,and hopefully get to meet some of the rest of you at the next event.....slackers :P Report
February 28, 200818 yr comment_230519 Hey guys,finally worked out what the hell I'm doing when uploading photos :P anyways heres a couple of a close call with nature :yes: amazing only a slight scratch on the door from a twig :cool: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now