Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Type 2 "chalk" Cruzie

Featured Replies

its emerald green I'm pretty sure

its pretty much the colour of that line of writing under the dark blue line

its stock paint job but really nice

the girls seem to really love the colour hahahaha

 

 

hey btw guys watch out for the roads when they are wet(and they are really greasy too) coz i nearly spun out changing from 2nd to 3rd and i only got a 4 speed and i was going in a straight line...not trying to boast bout my car i just want people to be cautious

  • Replies 41
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm down for this cruz/time trial idea on 2 conditions

1. that i can bring my corona as none of my rollas are running and,

2. that the corona is licenced for then hahaha

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Yes he was on the gravel. Zoom in on the bumper (last pic) and see if you can tell us what he hit. LOL

it was at 100 clicks he says :P

 

I am not too impressed about it, but thats the way the cookie crumbles hey.

 

now i need a new headlight, bumper and fender so if anyone has one please let me know and price. :)

 

Thanks

Liz

my bet is a kangawoo

 

or one huge piece of gravel, otherwise known as a rock!

  • Author

yep he hit skippy straight in the freakin' head. we think he is now dececed, or has a very bad bloody head. LOL Chris says needs alot more than panadol. LOL

 

My car is all taped up now. so at least i can drive her again.

 

Liz

YAY!!! :P We need to have window stickers made up for RollaClub members who hit skippys.......

 

"I hit skippy, I have the Zip ties to prove it" :)

 

I hit Skippy doing *cough* *130ish* *cough* so I know how you feel........

hhmmmm...seems like this event just keeps getting better :)

flat out on gravel with "skippy" wanting to play dodge'em,sounds like fun :P

So are we gonna met up in perth and cruise down in a convoy?

"What are you telling me Skip?"

 

"You didn't get the license plate number"

 

I've been in a little nissan van when it hit one. Front bumper/corner light, sliding door, back bumper.

People following behind said it was spinning when it came off the back.

hiya boyz, I'll try for a Chalk cruzie Type.

 

I was thinking about a unsealed road run across the back of kalamunda. 24th feb ish

 

I like to do this run with my T18 when I'm out that way. I'll have to look up the names of the roads, but I end up at the Wier. lol

 

any one up for this?

 

 

Chris

 

hey man. id be up for the run! i live close to the hills and noe of sum good roads to hit! sum windy, sum bumpy, sumthing for everyone i guess!!

i hit a roo out in the pines not long ago.

 

first thing i did was get out n check i hadnt smashed my quadlights hahahaha

Hey guys,just seeing whos still coming out for this? Hands up :yes:

Chris,Ill be coming down tokin highway so is there a servo on welshpool road where we could all meet,if so, what time?

Looking forward to getting out there for a play :P

Cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.