Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 4age

Featured Replies

Hey guyz I'm Kathrynna aka RaLLyKaTTy I from Ballarat. I race with the Ballarat Light Car Club and the car i race with is a Corolla Twin cam 16 4age 1986 hatchback. I love it! It kicks serious ass!

 

I been racing it for about 2 years or more not sure... Dad did stuff to the engine not sure but its for full roll cage everything has been taken out like carpet lining most the dash no back seat and its got electric water pump recently put in... I have 4 sponsors Auto Spares, Auto Hush Mufflers, Market St tyres and Mechanical and R & J Batteries. Dad does most of the work too it. I don't have any pics of the engine only the outside of it :)

post-5173-1202542318.jpg

post-5173-1202542337_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202542367_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202542393_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202542942_thumb.jpg

Edited by RaLLyKaTTy

looks good, where you race at?

  • Author

Well I only just starting to race elsewhere then Ballarat like Winton and Sandown and Camperdown for the Hilclimbs. But I mostly race here in Ballarat out the Ballarat Airport our club have bit of land that we do Autocross's, Khanacross's and Motorkhana's.Its great! I teach children from 12 to 18 years old in a program called Junior Driver Development Program.

That is one sweet looking Rolla!! Damn I wish my parents had been into motorsport!

Ditto.

 

Would you be able to get some engine bay shots please ?

  • Author

I will go get some now! and some new shots as well ok |blink|

nice car i'll have to come watch it in action one day.

  • Author

Here are more pics of car... BTW my car is push button start! ITS GREAT!

post-5173-1202631070_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631084_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631092_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631101_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631112_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631120_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631127_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631134_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631143_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202631154_thumb.jpg

awesome

Looks bloody serious! Would love to see it in action.

BTW I liked your other profile pic better! |blink|

Looks bloody serious! Would love to see it in action.

BTW I liked your other profile pic better! :)

Didn't we all ;)

 

Ask ya old man what he has done to the motor |blink|

  • Author

Its got

 

~Fuel pressure control

~90gram lighter pistons and rods

~1 sports silencer

~Pod filter with forced air

~Race clutch (ITS PURPLE HEHE)

~Extractors

~Electric Water Pump

~Lightened Flywheel 2.5kg lighter

 

Thats all we can think of at the moment...

 

Ask as much questions as u like!

nice car, bet it goes well! does ballarat run multiclub events at all? I'm in the bendigo car club, but i live closer to ballarat and kyneton now, so wouldnt mind getting out and racing a few of those tracks.. I'm suprised ballarat and bendigo arent friendly clubs aleady actually.

 

so whats your best time on autocross at the various tracks you've raced?

  • Author

I've only raced autox at ballarat. no other place just yet... i race this saturday night at ballarat airport. so excited!!!!!!

the car goes overrated... but every time i race it, dad changes it in some way! lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.