My 4age

RaLLyKaTTy

Hey guyz I'm Kathrynna aka RaLLyKaTTy I from Ballarat. I race with the Ballarat Light Car Club and the car i race with is a Corolla Twin cam 16 4age 1986 hatchback. I love it! It kicks serious ass!

I been racing it for about 2 years or more not sure... Dad did stuff to the engine not sure but its for full roll cage everything has been taken out like carpet lining most the dash no back seat and its got electric water pump recently put in... I have 4 sponsors Auto Spares, Auto Hush Mufflers, Market St tyres and Mechanical and R & J Batteries. Dad does most of the work too it. I don't have any pics of the engine only the outside of it :)

post-5173-1202542318.jpg

post-5173-1202542337_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202542367_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202542393_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1202542942_thumb.jpg

Edited by RaLLyKaTTy

Members dont see this ad

Well I only just starting to race elsewhere then Ballarat like Winton and Sandown and Camperdown for the Hilclimbs. But I mostly race here in Ballarat out the Ballarat Airport our club have bit of land that we do Autocross's, Khanacross's and Motorkhana's.Its great! I teach children from 12 to 18 years old in a program called Junior Driver Development Program.

Its got

~Fuel pressure control

~90gram lighter pistons and rods

~1 sports silencer

~Pod filter with forced air

~Race clutch (ITS PURPLE HEHE)

~Extractors

~Electric Water Pump

~Lightened Flywheel 2.5kg lighter

Thats all we can think of at the moment...

Ask as much questions as u like!

nice car, bet it goes well! does ballarat run multiclub events at all? I'm in the bendigo car club, but i live closer to ballarat and kyneton now, so wouldnt mind getting out and racing a few of those tracks.. I'm suprised ballarat and bendigo arent friendly clubs aleady actually.

so whats your best time on autocross at the various tracks you've raced?