Ke55 Project

4DRFRK

I bought back my old 55' as I sold it a few months back and got a phone call the other day seeing if i wanted it back i was like hell yeah, so i sent my sister out to get it (I'm in victoria atm) as I'm planning on selling my current car soon, only shame is its come back with a broken drivers seat (i knew about this have been trying to get one for the guy who bought it) other than that the dammage is still the same as when i had it it now has 157xxxkms for the birthday resto (yes resto shes 30 this year) I'm looking for a few parts to get her looking showroom shmick so if you can help with any please pm me or reply in this thread

I NEED:

SEATS FRONT AND BACK - CLOTH in good condition

PASSENGER SIDE SUNSHADE (THE THING YOU FLIP DOWN WHEN SUNS IN YOUR EYES) - current drivers side one is a off white color prefer the same again

PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR

I WANT :

REAR VIEW MIRROR - like the one in the middle in grey good cond like non flakey plastic

SUNSHADE FOR THE FRONT - like on the exterior of the vehicle

BOTH FRONT GUARDS -

A BONNET

a set of GOOD CONDITION TAILIGHTS ( like not faded/ cracked )

A LOT OF EXTRA'S - like the genuine toyota stuff

(I'm ONLY AFTER PANELS WITH NO RUST OR DINTS ) panels will be pickup only in the gold coast tweed and brisbane sunshine coast region as they must pass an inspection from the father

PICS - NOW UPDATED SINCE I HAVE HER BACK NOW

hotrodguardsemsrolla011.jpg

hotrodguardsemsrolla014.jpg

hotrodguardsemsrolla013.jpg

hotrodguardsemsrolla012.jpg

Edited by 4DRFRK

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found some really good condition seats in my new wagon that are that pattern and colour. shame you're so far away otherwise I would have done you a front seat swap with some cash!! :lol:

Plans sound good though! :hmm:

ps jip, there's your late dash '30! :'(

sister is going into dept. of transport today to check if there are any fines on the vehicle etc. then roadworthy nextweek and into my name , so hopefully i can come home from victoria to a regoed ke55 to chase parts in :P oh yeah i also need good condition carpet at some stage as well aparrently the dh who had it has left a battery on the rear floor eating through the ara behind the drivers seat (havent seen the dammage my self but dad informed me of it last night .... this makes me sad :)

So My sister went to the dot today found out the car was never transfered out of my name :P so no need for a rwc and theres no encumberances on the vehicle which is double lucky seens as tho its been in my name the whole time, ordered a i love lawnbowls sticker today and I'm gonna be back in qld on weds so now i can start buying parts so if you can help me let me know

Thnaks daniel

PM SENT ^^^ gave it a good clean this morning b4 work came up half decent (rear bumper could blind you) I'm now also after original mudflaps in good condition for the rear as mine are fcuked still desperatley seeking interior seats and doorcards in good condition and some new pics i took the rolla back home (the local bowls club and some bogan 70's house)

ROLLASEPIA004.jpg

ROLLASEPIA006.jpg

ROLLASEPIA002.jpg

Edited by 4DRFRK