Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitch's Ke70

Featured Replies

Selling the Superlites... now it's sitting on csx stockies. Oh well... fully reconditioned 32/36 weber coming next week hopefully.

 

How come you're selling the superlites? Do you have plans for other wheels? Mesh it up :D

Cool car :) I have one too, but it's a stocko job. You definitely need low king springs. Would make it look 1000x tougher (like that photoshop).

  • Replies 109
  • Views 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
How come you're selling the superlites? Do you have plans for other wheels? Mesh it up :)

Cool car :y: I have one too, but it's a stocko job. You definitely need low king springs. Would make it look 1000x tougher (like that photoshop).

Oooh a reply! Haha.

 

Selling because of the debt from them... plus they're too skinny and have very little dish. I would definitely like to get some wider, dished rims but it's a lower priority after learning my lesson from the superlites. :) They're very expensive...

 

Yeah lowering it is coming after weber, thermo and tinting probably. :yes:

 

An update! Today I polished my rocker cover. With a little bit of advice from SLO-030 on how to do it. I picked up some 360 grit but it was kinda harsh... I did it over with that anyway, and went and got some 1200, 1500 and 2000. Used the 1500 I think... turned out pretty nice after that and some Autosol. The sandpaper was wet and dry but I found that using water with it just spread dirty water over everything so I didn't use water. :no2:

 

Before:

post-5027-1229257207_thumb.jpg

After:

post-5027-1229257217_thumb.jpg

 

Went out with h1_roll4 afterwards and had some gravel/limestone( :jamie: ) fun... but surprisingly the polish kept off most of the dust. Car is sooo dusty though. Will clean tomorrow. ;)

 

Cheers!

  • Author
i used a polisher for mine :jamie:
Polisher?

best way i found out was use: steel wool with soap in the middle (jex), then 1500 then 2000 then use a cutting polish then autosol the bitch :jamie: :no2:

yes my dad restores copper brass aluminium anything all alloys, so we have polishing machines, and i used it

 

works purrfect, came up great

  • Author

Weber is here! Will be installed soon!

 

Edit:

post-5027-1229414853_thumb.jpg

 

:dance:

Edited by Mybowlcut

  • Author

The weber is apparently running too rich... it is kinda gay. Uploading vids now.

  • Author
did you get it and tune it? and set choke sizes?
It's supposedly all ready to go. It was jetted by Gem parts... I've sent him a message asking how he jetted it... :dance:

 

Oh yeah, also pumps out a f^^^ load of smoke.

Edited by Mybowlcut

It's supposedly all ready to go. It was jetted by Gem parts... I've sent him a message asking how he jetted it... :)

 

Oh yeah, also pumps out a f^^^ load of smoke.

 

Sounds like my weber about 2 weeks ago...... took it to the carb shop for a tune. $100 and she's sweet........

you gotta get it tuned to your car. :y: hope this helps

 

if you look on my ride thread i got the same setup.

  • Author
Sounds like my weber about 2 weeks ago...... took it to the carb shop for a tune. $100 and she's sweet........

you gotta get it tuned to your car. thumbs_up_trans.gif hope this helps

 

if you look on my ride thread i got the same setup.

That's what I don't understand... the tuning side of it. They did jet it but on Gem parts' feedback on eBay, someone complained about a carby they bought off them not being tuned... and they said "of course you need to tune it as you would with any carb that's just common sense!".

 

What is involved in tuning it? I told them the specs of my engine and mods on it...

 

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on yours; I love it. :)

 

Vid is up.

Edited by Mybowlcut

That's what I don't understand... the tuning side of it. They did jet it but on Gem parts' feedback on eBay, someone complained about a carby they bought off them not being tuned... and they said "of course you need to tune it as you would with any carb that's just common sense!".

 

What is involved in tuning it? I told them the specs of my engine and mods on it...

 

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on yours; I love it. :y:

 

Honestly just get some one who knows what there doing :) ....... i think they go by what air fuel mix goes in and what co2/other exhaust gases come out...swap the jets.....but Like the guy said it's a carby so it needs to be tuned and it probly wont be the last time either lol

  • Author

Yeah... it's hard to find someone in Perth though... will look around asap cause it's a dog to drive atm.

By the way is it a 32/36????? cos they reckon there too big........ i got one and it works lol...

There pretty gay a low rpm (gurgle and backfire) but real good high up..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.