February 19, 200818 yr comment_228711 Hidy ho peoples! Lately ive noticed there has been a demand for dished piston 4k's, why? meh? So when i was down at kellys wrecking on beams road i thought id have a looksy under the bonnets of all the ke30 and 55's, i found two. One is complete and looks fresh and the other is missing the head, still has pushrods etc etc, just letting you all know, I'm pretty sure they are the ones with the lobes under number 1 and 4 spark plug holes, cheers phatke30! Report
February 19, 200818 yr comment_228751 Hi, WOW SO INTERESTED...mmm need to road trip now. You need 4K dished piston push rods for 7K and HOT dished piston 5K's. MMM wonder if I can easily get the conrods out alos. There a hot item from those motors also. Thanks for spotting that mate. Will see what I can collect Cameron Report
February 19, 200818 yr comment_228761 MMM wonder if I can easily get the conrods out alos. There a hot item from those motors also. I've had 3 dished piston 4k's (2 x twinsquish and a D). The conrods in them were all a little thinner than the ones in the 2 5k's I have. Makes sense as a 5k conrod has to swing a heavier piston... Report
February 19, 200818 yr Author comment_228816 Hi, WOW SO INTERESTED...mmm need to road trip now. You need 4K dished piston push rods for 7K and HOT dished piston 5K's. MMM wonder if I can easily get the conrods out alos. There a hot item from those motors also. Thanks for spotting that mate. Will see what I can collect Cameron i recon you could get the complete engine pretty cheap, a friend of mine "cough" (you know who you are :P ) bought a 5k from there complete with electronic ignition for $180, thats cheap! cheers phatke30! Report
February 20, 200818 yr comment_229036 i recon you could get the complete engine pretty cheap, a friend of mine "cough" (you know who you are :P ) bought a 5k from there complete with electronic ignition for $180, thats cheap! cheers phatke30! FFaaarrrrkkkkk That IS Really CHEAP :yes: Report
February 21, 200818 yr Author comment_229275 That didnt take long! even the complete dished piston 4k? Report
February 22, 200818 yr Author comment_229289 Both sets. Grrrr Some one's on the ball and acted quick! We must have an "insider", lol! cheers phatke30! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now