Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Anyone Done This?

Featured Replies

Hey guys iv'e just started working on my rolla and was thinking it would look pretty sweet to mount my head unit in the dash to replace the stock radio...I was just curious as to wether any one has done this before and how it looked?

what kind of rolla?

Hey guys iv'e just started working on my rolla and was thinking it would look pretty sweet to mount my head unit in the dash to replace the stock radio...I was just curious as to wether any one has done this before and how it looked?

 

 

 

I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about and yeah, it has been done.

 

Look around in Rides/Projects threads.

 

I'm sure you will find one in there somewhere :P

  • Author

hey thanks...just had a lil look in audio and it sounds like a few people have done it but no photos :P

RIMG0155.jpg

 

RIMG0154.jpg

 

 

sorry about pics

 

in a ke70

 

don't knoww hat car you are thinking of doing it in?

 

was a thread just last week about it

KE30 - But i chose to replace the plastic with 12MDF and do away with any unecessary items/switches.

post-336-1203417259_thumb.jpg

post-336-1203417328_thumb.jpg

Edited by kangaroosa

i mounted mine in the glove box to save chopping up the dash

I slapped up a couple of brackets and hung it from the dash under the glove box. KE10s have a steel dash, so its pretty easy. I didnt want to hack it up , and I will probably stick an original one in for looks haha!

  • Author

hey guys just finished mine today...looks awsome...thanks for all the input...next on my list is white gauges i think coz i really like that look :P

yeah also liking the white guages guys pauly post up some pics mate

  • Author

ok heres a few pics of my dash now...not back in yet lol

 

Image017.jpg

 

Image016.jpg

 

and I thought I'd just throw in a pic of my car it's a bit of a before and after

B4NAFTER.jpg

looks good how it is

you should start a "my project" page

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.