February 19, 200818 yr comment_228795 Hey guys iv'e just started working on my rolla and was thinking it would look pretty sweet to mount my head unit in the dash to replace the stock radio...I was just curious as to wether any one has done this before and how it looked? Report
February 19, 200818 yr comment_228803 Hey guys iv'e just started working on my rolla and was thinking it would look pretty sweet to mount my head unit in the dash to replace the stock radio...I was just curious as to wether any one has done this before and how it looked? I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about and yeah, it has been done. Look around in Rides/Projects threads. I'm sure you will find one in there somewhere :P Report
February 19, 200818 yr Author comment_228805 hey thanks...just had a lil look in audio and it sounds like a few people have done it but no photos :P Report
February 19, 200818 yr comment_228809 sorry about pics in a ke70 don't knoww hat car you are thinking of doing it in? was a thread just last week about it Report
February 19, 200818 yr comment_228819 KE30 - But i chose to replace the plastic with 12MDF and do away with any unecessary items/switches. Edited February 19, 200818 yr by kangaroosa Report
February 19, 200818 yr comment_228866 i mounted mine in the glove box to save chopping up the dash Report
February 20, 200818 yr comment_228913 I slapped up a couple of brackets and hung it from the dash under the glove box. KE10s have a steel dash, so its pretty easy. I didnt want to hack it up , and I will probably stick an original one in for looks haha! Report
February 20, 200818 yr Author comment_228989 hey guys just finished mine today...looks awsome...thanks for all the input...next on my list is white gauges i think coz i really like that look :P Report
February 20, 200818 yr comment_229010 yeah also liking the white guages guys pauly post up some pics mate Report
February 20, 200818 yr Author comment_229050 ok heres a few pics of my dash now...not back in yet lol and I thought I'd just throw in a pic of my car it's a bit of a before and after Report
February 20, 200818 yr comment_229057 looks good how it is you should start a "my project" page Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now