My Ke55

Mighty tas rolla

yeah thats what I'm thinking of doing i don't know how hard it would be to get the red one registered but that sounds like the way to go

so today i went about degreaseing the engine bays did the red ones and as i was running the yellow one just to dry out the electric's i noticed a bit of fuel squirting from the throttle pump as i was giving it a rev so its a new gasket kit for the weber then :)

pics will be up later

Members dont see this ad

I thinks its time for a update :dance:

today i finally got around to getting off my lazy arse and getting mag wheel nuts for the ol rolla so i decided to bolt a couple of the mags on just to see what they look like before i start cleaning them up they look pretty shit but they will come up good

Kyosho049.jpg

Kyosho051.jpg

this is a close up my plans are where it is blue at the moment will be hand painted black and the rest will be polished up

Kyosho052.jpg

i appologise for the quality of the pic's but thats the best i could do

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Mask the rims up and spray them black, then clear coat. should look better, and stay looking good longer.

yeah i ahve been told its a good idea to use clear coat over the top it gives it a glossy look??

anyway nothing much is happened to the rolla lately as i have been sick and once i got better it has rained :lolcry:

• 2 weeks later...

Short update: my plans have changed a bit i plan on putting all the running gear out of yellow into red as i found out yellow has accually been rolled and there is about 3 inches of bog on the roof just above the passenger side front seat i wouldnt have picked it but if you push on the roof lining from the inside you can feel the roof being folded down

anyway this will happen after winter because i want to paint it all up at the same time

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

got working on my 55 today planned on putting a thermo fan on and getting rid of the one on the engine.. ended up pulling both front guards stone tray and grill out doing some rust proofing. started pulling fan off radiator leaking so i gotta find another one tonight, wired cd player up and neatend up interior a bit

a few pics i took

IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/super_midget4/rolla001.jpg[/img]

rolla006.jpg

poor ke20 still waiting for some attention

rolla005.jpg

post-3477-1214638988_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

well a bit of a update: aced my p's test so now i can finally use the rolla as of 2 weeks ago also got a set of css dish wheels with awsome tires for free so really happy with that. also spent all of today tidying the little beast up abit fixed my windscreen washers, redone my air supply to the carby replaced a front wheel bearing and a few other little bits

Planning on putting my genie extractors on tomorow and making some brackets up for my handbrake console

heres some pics

5 mins of polishing the wheels

DSCF1926.jpg

extractors

DSCF1938.jpg

air intake

DSCF1928.jpg

planning on putting my 5 speed and auto diff in tomorow