My Ke55

Mighty tas rolla

hi every body really happy i have finally found the car i am going to use as a bit of a project and mabey a daily for a while

its a ke55 1980 with a 4k and really good interior the out side is a little rough but nothing to drastic all up it cost me $1000 but with 11 months rego and a few spares so i am happy will post some pics up tomorow it was to dark to take some today

i am planning on putting a 32-36 weber on with extractors and a bit of modifying the exhaust also a nice set of 5 spoke rims and just do the body up a bit and mabey lower it down a little just for fun :yes: :P

Edited by Mighty tas rolla

Members dont see this ad
hi every body really happy i have finally found the car i am going to use as a bit of a project and mabey a daily for a while

its a ke55 1980 with a 4k and really good interior the out side is a little rough but nothing to drastic all up it cost me $1000 but with 11 months rego and a few spares so i am happy will post some pics up tomorow it was to dark to take some today

i am planning on putting a 32-36 weber on with extractors and a bit of modifying the exhaust also a nice set of 5 spoke rims and just do the body up a bit and mabey lower it down a little just for fun :yes: :P

yeah they are both resonable condition and run well both have 4k's one is 4speed manual and the red one is 3 speed auto :wink: i am hoping to get my shed done fairly soon so i can start on stripping the red one down a bit just to see what its like underneath then ill decide on what to do with it. also does anybody know what would be a resonable cam for a 4k with a 32-36 weber i want to get a little more go out of it

Thanks

i managed to find a couple more pics of the interior's of the two the neater complete one is the yellow car and the one with the degreser can is the red one

DSCF1647.jpg

DSCF1654.jpg

also does anyone have any suggestions on making my car sound a bit better not massivly loud so that it sounds like a tank rolling through town just somthing to make it sound like its got a bit of a note

Cheers

hey mate nice pick up. I'm in a similar situation with exhausts. I'm thinking extractors with either a 1.75" or 2" exhaust, a muffler and nice 3" tip for a cool note. but hey, thats jus me lol. good luck with ur plans :wink:

• 1 month later...

update: finally got a free weekend to work on my rolla's :) :lolcry: :P

pulled the covers of them today and gave them a wash, and cleaned out the interior's

tomorow i am hopeing to clean up the engine bay and at least fit the extractors and exhaust. if i get time i might start cleaning the old paint off a set of wheels i got for nothing they are 14inch and are off a sigma turbo.. i think the word globe's was mentioned anyway ill get pic's up tomorow