Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April's Meet

What do you want to do? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. What should we do?

    • BBQ
      26%
      6
    • Cruzie
      34%
      8
    • Bowling/Sports Day
      13%
      3
    • Watch Motor Sports
      17%
      4
    • Other
      8%
      2
  2. 2. What day?

    • Friday
      7%
      1
    • Satarday
      21%
      3
    • Sunday
      64%
      9
    • Any Day
      7%
      1
  3. 3. Do you even want a meet?

    • Yes
      91%
      11
    • No
      0%
      0
    • Don't care
      8%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 58.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

what type of corolla do you have???? you can change a clutch out in 2 hours if it a ke**

 

coventrys is open till 12:00

 

change it out!!! now

 

bring the falcon, you can just park your car away for ours. lol. bring some pic of the rolla to show us

 

Chirs

nah...its an AE92...mite borrow the parents car and rock up in that...see if they approve...

OK. Haven't got any more recent pics. Just the ones in 67Rolla thread. Spotted a nice, rusty old, beige KE55 fastback, stopped at my work in Belmont to ask for directions!

Maybe write online names on the window race style!!!

 

i like ur thinkin!

can i be number 4???

 

Actually, does anyone have any idea how they do that??? is it like a special pen or something???

reminds me of that white shoe stuff... i used to have some of that laying around. shifted house since, so could be anywhere...

 

Would we get into trouble with the boys in blue for "obstructing our vision"??? lol

White paint marker I would think... If there is only going to be about 4 of us, name tags would be a bit unnecessary?

*$#@!! I will be working till about 11am tomorrow. I'll meet you all at the finish. What suburb is the final meeting point in??

White paint marker I would think... If there is only going to be about 4 of us, name tags would be a bit unnecessary?

 

 

Yeah, unneccessary, but FUN.

Oh well, it's an idea

F^^k... I knew I said I'd come to this but I pretty much forgot all about it. I had a reminder on my phone this morning but I thought it was an alarm and turned it off... pretty lame I know.

sorry i didnt make it fellas,had to work today,how was the cruise,any photos?

sorry i didnt make it fellas,had to work today,how was the cruise,any photos?

 

Cruise was 4 strong, with only two rollas... :cool:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.