Cruise, Saturday The 12th Of April

Jordan

Its ok . . . last time I took the KE30 on a cruise the front brakes locked up and we missed a car by millimetres . . . just ask Fisher :D

shotgun not having you behind me on sat night then :hmm:

haha only joking i know all about the quality ke10,20 and 30 brakes.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, will try to make it to this as it will be my first cruise and wanna see what adelaide has in the way of corollas plus its a good excuse to get out on a satdee night. just hope my brakes don't screw up.

CHEERS

Ryan

Thats actually quite concerning :D

well they don't lock up or anythin just that the left rear drum is leakin i lil and the front right disc or caliper make a weird noise sometimes and a little bit when I'm goin round right hand corners, might be the wheel bearing. but anyway wrong section to be talkin bout this, back to cruisin.

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by KE25 KID

I'll have a spare seat, so if anyone wants a ride.

note: must have valid reason why they cannot bring their own car :D Fuel's too expencive doen't count :)

Catch you all Saturday evening.

jordan

$1.50 A LITREeventually we'll be able to tell whos rich and who does servo drive off by looking at whos on the road :hmm:

but seriously it'll be this price for around 2 weeks :D someones really gonna be makin money, i want some :hmm:

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by KE25 KID

I'm very certain i'll be making it for the whole thing, plus a bringin along a mate with a AE80 hes a member on here aswel (stocky ae80) but only joined up last week and is prety keen for a cruise.

CHEERS

Ryan

I want to see a lot of sparkely cars out Saturday night!

Ryans KE25 and sparkely are 3 words that don't go together :D

i might beable to get the bumpers a bit shiney an possibly the paint if i polish it but don't get your hopes up.

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by KE25 KID

FFS, I get my Celica back and its better than ever, and now all of a sudden i have killer timing chain noise. . . . .

I JUST f@$kING REPLACED IT 3 MONTHS AGO FFS!

If the noise is fixed by Saturday night I'll be there, If not I'm not sure. . ..

So f@$king Vexed

ohh man why couldnt this crusie be in a couple of weeks. Would have had my KE25 on the road too. Always next time...

Well ill try and make this one. wanna suss out your KE25 Ryan.

Cheers

Tally

YAY some body wants to check out my car :D

but don't get ur hopes up, just a standard 25 except for the wheels and the bodys in average condition scotty (PMP_020) knows what i mean.

but ur all welcome to have a look.

and if you want to go on a cruise when your 25's on the road i'll be up for it. mine may be turbd by theb hopefully :hmm:

CHEERS

Ryan