Cruise, Saturday The 12th Of April

Jordan

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whee'd everybody get to? :)

The cruise for the 4 that made it the whole journey was a genuine blast through the hills, finished off with a beer and a few laughs at the Norton Summit Hotel.

Hope to see you all next time

Jordan

Sorry guys didnt make it all the way, i don't even think i made it half way!!. couldnt keep up in the old 3k beast, plus the clutch is on its way out (Old Nortin summit Road, 4th gear 60kays and the clutch was slippin like hell) was following Murderess but then we both lost the rest of yas:(. I ended up cruisin thru the city and the amount of looks the rolla pulled (still wonderin why) was pretty amazing. I had a bunch of guys fightin over wether it was a datto or corolla. Oh well good to see a few cars out there pitty i couldnt keep up, MUST try harder next time.

CHEERS

Ryan

Just got back from work, cruise was good :P, unfortunately though it ended up being just the 4 of us for most of it... I think I saw 2-3 KE70/AE71's fly past cold store rd and head into Lobethal?

Other than that not sure where everyone else ended up. The AW11 had a good run though and plenty of what 6-8000 rpm action hehe.

Fuel econ aint looking so good for this tank for some reason :), i'm willing to bet Jordys was worse though... certainly wasn't running lean now was it :lolcry:

Cruise was good :lolcry: UNDERSTEER!! :) lol yeah pace was fast lost the gold corolla then no more lights behind me then realised was heading towards loberthal. found the uraidler turn off and made my way back to lofty but got there too early so when for a cruise through city and dropped my passenger back at car.

dam these front tyres i got for free are shit haha and i think i need some negative camber.

yeah i had no idea where i was going. went to go straight at a turn then the cars behind me turned and by the time i got back onto the right road there was NO one and then 25 kid was following me so we both got pretty lost. had no idea :)

we ended back on magill road so i just went back home was a nice cruise but i was pretty exhausted anyways. didnt keep the pace as i was in completly unfamiliar terrirory at night and i could see sweet f@$k all. still it was good to meet the guys who showed up. glad to know I'm not the only one who didnt make it seeing as there was 10 15 cars at the start and at the finish there was only 4.

Was a good turnout. And the cruise was alrite too, pitty we did lose you guys though. What time did you guys end up at lofty? wonder how long u guys got there after we left just out of curiousity.

I was almost gonna cruise back up to lofty after but i decided not too :)

Was a good turnout though. don't think i seen as manyu since maybe the drive inn cruise.

i had an good time in the rx7 first time i have had it out in ages in the hills...

i bailed at norton summit headed to lofty instead of continuing on to loberthal with the rest of the crowd

was certainly a nice night for it :)

so jordy i guess the question is weather you and your car are back in one piece yet at broken hill??

yeah i had no idea where i was going. went to go straight at a turn then the cars behind me turned and by the time i got back onto the right road there was NO one and then 25 kid was following me so we both got pretty lost. had no idea :)

we ended back on magill road so i just went back home was a nice cruise but i was pretty exhausted anyways. didnt keep the pace as i was in completly unfamiliar terrirory at night and i could see sweet f@$k all. still it was good to meet the guys who showed up. glad to know I'm not the only one who didnt make it seeing as there was 10 15 cars at the start and at the finish there was only 4.

yeah the reason i turned is because there is a different way up that is abit longer and i felt sketchy trying to overtake u up that road so i took the different route up to norton