1984KE70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright this is only an idea...But instead off the BBQ at Mt. Donna Buang we could have lunch at the Noojee Pub i just checked out there webstie and the pub looks really nice. They have a Sunday Traditional Roast Lunch for $12.50 and they open at 12.

If we did goto the pub for lunch we would still be going to Mt. Donna Buang and everything else, we just wouldn't be having the BBQ.

What do we think? I quite like the idea my self but what do the majority want?

Here's the link for the Noojee Pub

Let me know what you think asap as the map WILL be finalised this friday. Also thanks to Johno for making the maps!

Cheers,

Simon

Edited by 1984KE70

Alright this is only an idea...But instead off the BBQ at Mt. Donna Buang we could have lunch at the Noojee Pub i just checked out there webstie and the pub looks really nice. They have a Sunday Traditional Roast Lunch for $12.50 and they open at 12.

If we did goto the pub for lunch we would still be going to Mt. Donna Buang and everything else, we just wouldn't be having the BBQ.

What do we think? I quite like the idea my self but what do the majority want?

Here's the link for the Noojee Pub

Let me know what you think asap as the map WILL be finalised this friday. Also thanks to Johno for making the maps!

Cheers,

Simon

We suggested this at the start :yes:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...st&p=235372

There is also BBQ facilities near the Pub. I'll be having lunch at the pub.

LB

Edited by webers4x48

Haha, my bad! I knew you guys said that at the start i was just err reminding u lol. So BBQ or Pub Lunch? Either BBQ or Pub. One or the other. can't have people staying at the pub then coming later. A bit confusing i think. Id prefere if everyone was in one spot. How long do we plan on being at the pub for? An hour or half an hour? I guess if we stay for an hour those who want to have lunch at the pub can. Then we all cruise to Mt. Donna Buang? I need answers.