March 30, 200917 yr comment_332549 f@$k adam you very close, very good at breaking down my posts's but not close enough an other clue its an import + they come sanderd with HID' lights Report
March 30, 200917 yr comment_332581 cmon adam which is it I'm gunna go with supra... maybe i dunno Report
March 30, 200917 yr Author comment_332614 All three were f@$king imports!!! Lol! Was it at least one of the three I listed? Report
March 31, 200917 yr comment_332907 It's probably been covered... but why not just finish the KE70...! Report
March 31, 200917 yr comment_332934 you'll see when it gets here i just stood back and looked at how mutch of a pos it really is, no aircon, no powerstearing 80kw and i'm toally sick of looking at it on carstands everyday Report
March 31, 200917 yr Author comment_332949 Hey Danno! :wink: Was my logic at least correct, Andrew? Is it turbo RWD? Report
March 31, 200917 yr comment_332962 Leave it Adam, he will never tell you, but once you go through that list again, you actually haven't covered all Toyota's (lexus' for that matter too)..He might be getting something outrageous like a RAV4 with a 3SGTE or hilux with a 2JZ conversion. Here's a solution to not seeing it on car stands andy, START WORKING ON THE DAMN CAR!! :wink: But if you can't then hope you can sell it to someone who will finish building it. I wouldn't mind finishing it for the knowledge, but personally wouldn't want to own one. Oh hey Danno, how ya been man? My car's arrival is getting closer now, goin into compliance tomorrow! Hope it goes well. Edited March 31, 200917 yr by Sirolla Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333103 yep its deffinaly turbo rwd you narrowed it do to a list of 3 when there deffinaly should have been a 4th the rolla ahahahh its not wearth the knowledge :wink: Edited April 1, 200917 yr by ae174agze Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333289 stephen weres the dyno sheet? khana this weekend yea? at the track? its a mr2 isnt it andrew Report
April 1, 200917 yr Author comment_333354 Yep, khana at the track this Sunday. As for Lexus's, yeah I suppose there could be the GS300 for another turbo RWD. Don't think they came in manual though, and I don't think Andrew has turned bitch quite yet. If it wasn't one of the three, and it's a turbo RWD Toyota, then I have to assume it's one of the others on the list, 'cause I can't think of another that I didn't have in the full list. Does it come from the factory as turbo RWD? Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333444 I thought you had a gze + turbo to go with the car andrew? That would have been 130-150odd kw in a sub ton car easy. Shit would have flown. Anyway, all the best and all that. How are you lot? Uni pretty much blows, not sure what I'm doing but eh, soldier on and hope it works out! Be back friday week though for a week. So be going for a drive around then a fair bit! Pity it seems like theres no motorsport on in that week, but ah well. Might go down to hughes and kill a set of tyres or something. Have you sold that T series diff yet andrew? If no, how much would you want for it? Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333539 will see ya down there... hopefully competing come say hi wen ur up dannos Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333638 yeah adam it came RWD and turbo, around the 1997-99 moddle deffinatly not mr2 altho 3sgte is a wikid engine Report
April 2, 200917 yr Author comment_333661 I just realised - I forgot the Chaser. Must be a Chaser, as that would fit with everything you've mentioned. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now