How Many Tries Did It Take To Get Your Licence?

How many goes?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car L's first go

Car Red P's first go

Car Green P's First go

Motorbike L's second go

Motorbike P's first go

Getting my blacks on the bike in September! Yay! Then I can ride my bf's R6

Don't get car blacks till January. Then I'll have the stupid cops off my back and I can drive :( and turbos!

i got my license just before all the red Ps green Ps bullshit. Ls test i did first go and Ps test first go. i grew up in a small town though so the test was pretty damn easy, i did my reverse park in one move and she told me it was fine and the hill start was not exactly a hill but more like a bump in the road, mind you i learnt how to drive in a corona on a farm at the age of 13 so i could always control a car i just needed to learn the rules and get used to driving with a windscreen.

I got 100% the first time I did my Ls test. I studied a bit for that, low on cash and didn't wanna waste the chance. Ps I got the first time also, only lost 1 mark for not using the outside mirrors enough. I think that's because my car's got guard mirrors and they're pretty useless so I adapted my driving to mainly using the in cabin mirror.

:P

• 2 months later...