May 19, 200818 yr comment_247544 Hey all, looking at colours for a respray for end of the year, and what do you all think about grabber blue? i saw a mustang with the color and i think it would look sweet on mine. heres the colour and the latter photo is my car against the real car Report
May 19, 200818 yr Author comment_247552 Yeah, i might do two tone, the bottom half a white, as i want to get some white supalights in the near future Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_247579 That is a very nice blue. I wouldn't mind the car its on too :yes: Report
May 20, 200818 yr comment_247600 do you have a price for this paint and the suplyer? it looks like SOLID colour so shouldnt be much. light colours are easy to use as your body work wont have to be pro prept and primed. should look killer, old school as. Report
May 20, 200818 yr Author comment_247744 No, havnent looked that far into it yet, only have just decided on the color. i'll start ringing around soon i guess Report
May 20, 200818 yr comment_247773 I think that coloru is very similar to a BF Falcon Gt blue.. that might help you of you can't find the original Report
May 21, 200818 yr Author comment_247824 Colour. We're in Australia. :) haha, yeah, I'm aware, I'm now just used to googling color as i wont get many results under colour. I think that coloru is very similar to a BF Falcon Gt blue.. that might help you of you can't find the original thanks for the hint Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_247835 I can get the colour code for you if you like. A Ford F6 Typhoon is in our work shop and looks very similiar to that colour. If not, the same. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now