May 25, 200818 yr comment_248755 just wondering what temperature my ke 55 should run at. it runs at around 80 atm but my mate reckons its not running hot enough Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325651 Anyone got a picture of where their temperature needle sits at? Thanks in advance to anyone who does. Mine sits about 3/4 up. Maybe too hot? Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325677 Put an aftermarket gauge in, your factory dash gauge doesn't mean anything. Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325781 When I bought my 55 it sat at 3/4 but since putting another radiator in it's sitting at 1/4. My original guage is working fine. Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325783 When I had a f*cked radiator in my ke30 i would sometimes get up in the red. Now that I have a commodore radiator and camry thermo fan it doesn't even reach quarter. Probably runs a bit too cool which is why i'm going to get a temp sensor for it. Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325786 Has it got a 4K in it?? Cause I had the same problem when I swapped my 4K for 5K. I then had to stick the 4K temp sensor onto the 5K. Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325832 My ksev would sit at 1/4 all the time.. proly move to 1/3 after a good thrash for 30 mins.. Report
March 10, 200917 yr comment_326521 I got my car one year ago and it was in a shit state. Before I flushed the radiator and renewed the thermostat thingo it was on 1/4 but now it's on 3/4 Wtf? Report
March 10, 200917 yr comment_326522 I got my car one year ago and it was in a shit state.Before I flushed the radiator and renewed the thermostat thingo it was on 1/4 but now it's on 3/4 Wtf? Maybe the old thermostat was one of those ones that opened at a lower temperature? Report
March 12, 200917 yr comment_327202 Maybe the old thermostat was one of those ones that opened at a lower temperature? Hmmm. Didn't think of that. Thanks :y: Report
June 29, 200917 yr comment_355656 mines 1/4,1/2 at max but when i went on the freeway after doing my sump gasket and timing cover, temp gauge and fuel gauge dropped to 0 all the time i was doing 100kph but when doing 80kph it will return to 1/4? work that out LOL! :) Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_355952 When I had a f*cked radiator in my ke30 i would sometimes get up in the red. Now that I have a commodore radiator and camry thermo fan it doesn't even reach quarter. Probably runs a bit too cool which is why i'm going to get a temp sensor for it. mines like that tooo i have 4age with the thermo fan, it like barely reaches 50-60 thens drops when u sit idling lol, was running sweet maybe a lil high with foot down when i had my old radiator but stole new one from stocker me n mates bought, what does the temp sensor do lol does it help adjust it or sumthn i duno, gettin into the nick nack of this shit Edited June 30, 200917 yr by cozza_mane Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now