Cruise/meet - Sat 28th June

sixsixone

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the hills get a bashing on here. I don't know about anyone else but I bought my rolla for the way it handles. If I wanted a straight line stroll along the beach then I'd get out the auto valiant.

I was disappointed that I couldn't come and even tried to arrange to ride shotgun in someone elses car, but then they piked out too :S

On the bright side I should have rear disks on my car soon :P

rofl beach cruise. yeah jetty rd circuit is sick!!!! /fail

and every cruise i been on in the hills its been chilled cruise.

yeah fair enough, but who said it would have to be a jetty road circuit cruise? i didnt hear anyone.... besides driving along the beach during the day is for its aesthetic value for me. i love the beach, its beautifull. plenty of places to stop and have a chill or ice cream or whatever. very relaxed for my liking and your not way out in woop woop if anything should go wrong. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would agree with me. hills cruises have their place too but its nice to do something different every so often.

thank you

good night

my point. ive been on hill cruises and ive been on beach cruises. and by beach cruise i didnt even necessarily mean beach i meant a daytime cruise without hills involved.

not everyone wants hill cruises all the time as were not all into the cruises to go sideways and show off, some of us like the socialness of the event or to show off our rides so no need to get nasty about the fact some individuals would like something different for a change. thus why scottys cruises get such a large number of attendance and everyone no shows hill cruises.

the way you make it sound though is your stereotyping hills cruises into ZoMg Hekt1K Dr1ft battles... which is what there not! i've been on rolla club cruises that were chilled through the hills... and i have even been on ae86dc cruises which have been chilled.

the problem with beach cruises is every uleh and his polished chromes is out parading about... no i am not being hypocritical and stereotyping! (yes your all gunna say i am) but cruising along the beach/jetty rd/the bay or whatever is so boring! sick there are some houses on one side of me, sick there is the beach the other :\ oh and whats that, can't go over 25kmh, i prefer a relaxed drive through the hills. doesnt have to be fast, yes you k-engines can handle 60kmh! hills cruises are great... its winter everything green! in the hills! nice windy roads to go through (without being hektik fast or drifting, which is impossible on most corners in the hills anyways) a nice trip up to handorf, or all the way through vic is pretty cool... the odd stop along the way to make sure everyones there and your all good!

my 2 cents

my point. ive been on hill cruises and ive been on beach cruises. and by beach cruise i didnt even necessarily mean beach i meant a daytime cruise without hills involved.

not everyone wants hill cruises all the time as were not all into the cruises to go sideways and show off, some of us like the socialness of the event or to show off our rides so no need to get nasty about the fact some individuals would like something different for a change. thus why scottys cruises get such a large number of attendance and everyone no shows hill cruises.

the way you make it sound though is your stereotyping hills cruises into ZoMg Hekt1K Dr1ft battles... which is what there not! i've been on rolla club cruises that were chilled through the hills... and i have even been on ae86dc cruises which have been chilled.

the problem with beach cruises is every uleh and his polished chromes is out parading about... no i am not being hypocritical and stereotyping! (yes your all gunna say i am) but cruising along the beach/jetty rd/the bay or whatever is so boring! sick there are some houses on one side of me, sick there is the beach the other :\ oh and whats that, can't go over 25kmh, i prefer a relaxed drive through the hills. doesnt have to be fast, yes you k-engines can handle 60kmh! hills cruises are great... its winter everything green! in the hills! nice windy roads to go through (without being hektik fast or drifting, which is impossible on most corners in the hills anyways) a nice trip up to handorf, or all the way through vic is pretty cool... the odd stop along the way to make sure everyones there and your all good!

my 2 cents

both post are stereotyping.

i would also like to point out the some people do prefer the city/bay cruises over the hills cruises and vice versa, only mainly due to good/bad experiences on past cruises.

so keep it nice peoples or ill :P

i wasn't bagging anyone out. i was just saying for once it would be nice to have a not late night hill cruise as i don't like them due to thus above mentioned past experiences.

just my 2cents. =]

and mystics lock was definitely cooler =]