Cruise/meet - Sat 28th June

sixsixone

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these cruises. why must they all be late night hills runs. so not my thing.

not all of us want to drive like hoons through hills we have never been in before and get lost, or worse crash.

I'll drive your car, you come pick me up :lolcry:

all these cruises. why must they all be late night hills runs. so not my thing.

not all of us want to drive like hoons through hills we have never been in before and get lost, or worse crash.

Some people would rather hills runs where you can just drive, and drive, and drive, you don't have to hoon, thats a bit stereo-typical.

I won't be hooning, and I know my mates wont either, their 1st time on the road, and novice drivers.

There is sweet places where you can stop, and overlook the city, all its lights, take awesome pics of some mad rides that will be there.

But yea, thats kewl, not for everyone.

Cheers

i might possibly be in..

Depends on the old trusty ae82 at the time haha

but new springs, shocks + strut brace could possibly be installed by then

;D

Sounds good man, hopefully they are. I'm sure new suspension would enjoy the twisties.

Cheers

Okay guys, so we've got 8 rollaclub members in so far, and 5 possibilities.

Perhaps should try organize a time that best suits peoples needs? Lookin around 7-730 Meet? What everyone think about that?

Head off 3/4 - 1 hour later, or something?

The route, not sure as of yet, thinkin summit hills, but, theyre not that long, so, any suggestions welcome? (My 1st cruise so I'm newb)

Was also thinkin of stopping up top of Norton / Old Norton / Lobethal road, where there is a carpark, that overlooks the city. Or something similar? (can't remember if there is trees, hmm..) I'll check it out tomorrow on my way up there.

So yeah, throw in any ideas, suggestions, anything.

Cheers.

Btw: Raven who do you guitar for? Do you know Asphyxia??

might see if i can make it! might have to try to save some cash before then as premo is now like 175ish a leater!! an my au xr8 likes to drink :)

plus its way out the other side of town from mine but ill try!!

count me in for the hill drive if i can meke it!!

Hmm I'll see if I can make it, haven't been on any decent hills drives since I bought my latest 20 lol, The Rolla is very very very stupidly slow and the Commodore is a boat haha if I have my new car by then I'll be there :D

Cheers, Ben.

Hmm I'll see if I can make it, haven't been on any decent hills drives since I bought my latest 20 lol, The Rolla is very very very stupidly slow and the Commodore is a boat haha if I have my new car by then I'll be there :D

Cheers, Ben.

Sweet, whats sorta hills run you call decent. Like, got a route. I'm hell noob.

Cheers