Cruise/meet - Sat 28th June

sixsixone

yeh i may be down.... what roads you gunna go down?

summit...

norton summit...

deviation rd...

uradla onto norton...

or go through the hills to somewhere like handorf that direction

or like the last cruise i went on, hills through to victor harbour :dance: that was a good one. tho was a looong time ago

Was thinking, up norton/old norton summit, then across to uraidla down greenhill, or something similar? Got any ideas? Something like that. Without goin WAYYYYY out of the way, cause you know petty is $$$ these days. Ha.

hey dude.

I got a ae92 now,

I'll be there now, in my worked 16v ae92 xD

Cheers

Lucky man, I want one of them so bad. Bah, My older bro has one, I love driving it, it's a machine. Good suspension & tyres, and man they stick.

Will be nice to check it out.

Depending on how uni goes I might be in. Would be good to meet some more local rolla people. My car looks better at night anyway :)

Awesome, see you there.. If your not studying too hard. Ha, funny though, I have 2 exams the day before, and 2 on the monday. *sigh*

I am interested.

Hope to meet some fellow rolla owners.

I will allso love the hill cruze but only have a 1200, so hopfully wont hold everyone up, if so i wont go on the cruze, just come say hi

Would you mind if some of my friends without rollas joind in?

Depending on what else is on that weekend for me, if i come or not.

Cheers Douggeh.

Come along mate, it's not a race. Basically just to meet people from the club, have a chat, check out rides, then go for a leisurly cruise through the hills, and you can have a bit of fun through the hills without being stupid.

And bring whoever you like, the more the merrier i suppose.

Cheers all, sorry I've been busy the last week. School *sigh*

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murderess, you should come, that car need's to get shown off and i need more chicks or i'll be the only one.

sixsixone say's he's only just off L's (dunno about you, but i wash shit scred of driving when i first got off L's) and it's not a race, but if all else fails you can chill at the back with me and Charl... i swear i'm not letting him go over 50kph in that thing, i don't wanna die.

mind you.... Ragin's a ninja, you can't see him at night, so you might get lost anyways :-P

I'll probably come for the meet and greet and thats it. My rolla isn't very healthy at the moment and I wont have any time to fix things before hand due to uni commitments :(

Thats kewl, can't wait to meet you all. I'm still up at 3am talking on MSN lol. exams this week too. Woops.

Off topic: sixsixone - I have been in three bands. Recrimination, Within Reason and lastly it was The Ascension Process. I have seen Asphyxia play a few times. I'm also on the Adelaide Metal Forums.

off topic again

i think i seen within reason a couple times

were you singer?

they had some song about hell

welcome to hell?

i t was good lol

anyways on topic

what time is this meetup, its right near my work so i can come before work, but i got work at like 5 n its most probs later