Haydos 38.

ke rollin 20

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comment guys :( ye can't wait to g-spec it abit ill go whitewalls, maybe a sunvisor..? don't reckon I'm guna go vanetians in this one tho, mite go with some dark tint.. look abit pimp what do ya reckon?

mitch4397 its got adjustable coilovers in the front and atm iv just flipped one of the middle leafs in the rear, but may get some blocks just to go about an inch lower, not keen on flippin anymore than one leaf in this one just as its hell mega stiff with the coilovers so i wanna keep the rear pretty stiff without bouncyness ya no?

ye ben keen for a cruze ay, ye gotta bloke coming tomoro arvo to get her running then its thermo fan tuesday an zorst wednesday then she is all good to cruze yeww,

already got the steza in haha can't wait. :) :)

cheers, haydo

get back and side venetians, big pimpin, not really a fan of uber dark tint on older cars

back and side venetians would be sweet, do they make back and sidies for KE26s? That would be ideal

I'm the same ay, not much of a fan of dark tint, I thought it was too dark on sik020.

Cheers, Ben.

back and side venetians would be sweet, do they make back and sidies for KE26s? That would be ideal

I'm the same ay, not much of a fan of dark tint, I thought it was too dark on sik020.

Cheers, Ben.

i reckon its just right, not to dark not to light :lol: but yeah.....venetians all round!

if they don't make sides for the 26. get 1s for a smaller side window, cut them to shape. that way if theyr smaller, the little arm holders on the venetians can be stretched to the correct length in the window seal

just thought id add that I'm also not a fan of the dark tint... i was getting vanetians for the rear, but was unsure about getting it for the rear side windows as they are kinda small an it may look strange...? i no it would look sweet in the 26's an 16's as there rear windows are abit bigger and squarer,

has anyone got a pic of a 38, 36 with rear an side vannys??? i highly doubt it as i can't say i have ever seen it...

i do want to block out the rear with some kind of shade anyways so peeps can't see my sub, amp, speakers, ya no?

i no that i can get them made up for the rear an side as i have already rang up an asked, so its just a case of finalising it.. i reckon ill deff get the rear window but still dunno bout side.... :P:

oh and its running now, with a 32/36 weber, sounds like a really tough tractor atm haha, and ill pick it up tomoro with the new exhuast system whooo I'm exoooited to here it with abita tone yep yep. :lol:

cheers. haydo.

haha ye need some sun to.. ill take some more when i get the white walls on,

ye i did think about going pearl but then i wanted it to be abit brighter an stand out a bit... so ye.

cheers.

well maybe for another car, look into flake!

we have a few variations at work and one is a pearl.

you put it in the clear coat. it makes the white turn a bit purply bluey in the sun!

on black it makes it change bue at different angles. on greens it looks crappy!.

food for thought!

Paint job looks really good for DIY. great effort!

well maybe for another car, look into flake!

we have a few variations at work and one is a pearl.

you put it in the clear coat. it makes the white turn a bit purply bluey in the sun!

on black it makes it change bue at different angles. on greens it looks crappy!.

food for thought!

Paint job looks really good for DIY. great effort!

Cheers mate, thanks for the info, hmmm flake ay??

interesting, ye ill deff be doing plenty more diy paint jobs as it did turn out quite well and only cost me like 150 buks all up, i will say that i took the time to tape it up good an proper and the end product was like 50 times better, just looks really neet an tidy...

cheerrs, haydo.