Ke30 Front Springs

lloydske70

hey guys at the moment i have cut, king low springs and monroe shocks in the front of my ke30 but i need to stiffen and lower the front end up becuase its to sloppy on the track. I have orderer whiteline sway bars for the front and rear. What other ways are there to get the front rock hard for drifting ?

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

go get some springs out of a heavier car like a 4wd or something, i fitted late model pajero springs cut down 3 coils to the front of our ke25 to make it stiffer, worked a treat, jsut gotta work out something for inserts now, there a bit stuffed so it bounces but it doesnt nose dive under heavy braking anymore, just measure the diameter or your spring seat and go hunting for big car coils that will fit

If your car is for the track why not looking into coilovers? Adjustable shocks from Koni / KYB, Cusco camber tops. Use your from swaybar along with maybe a strut brace? Stiffen up the rear leaves by having them reset and maybe and in an extra leaf? All ideas