7Agte Ke20

ke-rolla

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, well the cars still at the tuners, has been there a little over a week now, had a few issues, the first being the engine wasn't getting enough fuel at high revs which came down to a wiring error, once this was sorted she ran up well...until the turbo decided to let go, was informed the car made it to 303kw at the wheels on 23psi, unfortunately the low range is still yet to fine tune so I purchased a new turbo which will be fitted this week and tuning will be finished up, because they no longer make the MP t-56 turbo iv gone for the newly developed equivalent in the master power range so it will have to be run up again on the dyno but I have been told I should get a better result from this turbo, never the less I'm pretty dam pleased with the power output and I know the motors good for about 30psi possibly more so should be reasonably reliable too, will have an update with some graphs at the end of the week hopefully, cheers

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

well it was a hectic last 2 weeks getting the car together and running properly for powercruise 45 down in taupo, after having issues with the car cutting out it finally got sorted early Friday morning (the day of powercruise), car ran like a dream down there and man did it fly! once it managed to find a bit of traction there were very little cars out there on the track that could catch it (or that I couldn't catch) managed to last all Saturday but decided not to race sunday as the rear shocks failed so rear become extrememly soft so didn't want to risk panel beating the floor or pinch any brake/fuel lines, all up was a successful weekend! now to fix up a few little bits and it should be ready for cert!

heres a couple pics, the blue KE70 pictured with my car is a mates 3sgte powered one, he drove it up there, entered every event and drove her home! talk about reliable! IMG_0869_zpsae33fced.jpg1461432_665145803517724_730233518_n_zps0f00e995.jpgIMG_0886_zpsfde49dec.jpg1465358_10152378889702067_322056148_n_zpse5b6629c.jpg1460191_10202242606323952_677159164_n_zps92120230.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well I'm pretty chuffed that the old girl made it through to the rollaclub COTY short list! To me that's a win on it's own!! Thanks for the nominations and to everyone who has voted for the car, going to be a tough shoot out as the short list line up has some awesome and quality builds! Good luck to all though and thanks again guys! :)

Update wise for the car, it's currently undergoing some minor tidy-up/ finishing work before a photoshoot next month and then certification to get her all road legal again for some cruising! Will have some more pics up soon! Thanks again guys! Morgz

• 4 months later...

Wow this is amazing, read the nzpc article on it and had to find a thread! I am in the process of doing a 20v 7agte 4 door ke30 up in auckland, any advice would be hugely appreciated bro if you get tell me your email or cell number or something, cheers!