7Agte Ke20

ke-rolla

well iv already posted her up on other forums so I'm sure a few of you have seen it, anyway i thought id share it with the others who havent and see what they reacon, don't have many pics of it on my laptop so il give you the basic rundown of whats happend over the last 2 years since i got it..

bought the car as it looks in the first pic, running the mighty 3k and driving overrated, winter came round a couple months later and the damn thing wouldnt start so i decided to go injected, was ment to be a short and simple conversion but one thing led to another and well heres a rundown on whats been done:

16v 4agze smallport head/block>w55 celica box

custom turbo manifold with rebuilt s4 rx7 turbo

turbosmart 38mm ex. wastegate

custom intake setup-blacktop quad throttles

link g3 ecu all wired in with boost control solenoid

4.3 LSD hilux rearend fitted with s4 rx7 rear discs

and plenty more....

car hasnt been started but is nearly there and plans are to have it going and tuned towards the end of the year

let me know your opinions and ideas :( more updates will be up soon

post-6081-1214171675_thumb.jpg

post-6081-1214171712_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke-rolla

Members dont see this ad
Says its a 13b IHI turbo, but it looks more like a HKS item to me!!! :)
says rebuild S4 turbo, the rear housing does look small (i.e. about the same size as a stock S4 rear exhaust housing) so could possibly be a custom highflow.

Nice car, I'm be interested in some more info about the diff set-up. PM me if you like :(

says rebuild S4 turbo, the rear housing does look small (i.e. about the same size as a stock S4 rear exhaust housing) so could possibly be a custom highflow.

spot on mate, turbo is a s4 rx7 turbo thats been rebuilt and hi-flowed, shaft and core were used and all internals where replaced, new wheels bearings etc, guy who rebuilt it makes all his own castings/housings etc so the comp cover and exhaust housings are all custom

cheers for all the comments guys keep them coming and let me know any ideas ya may have.

cheers

Edited by ke-rolla

Looks Hot

Got some details on the front end? brakes etc?

cheers mate

havent got round to fitting the new brakes yet but they are next on the "to do" list, gonna modify my struts and fit adjustable sleeve kits to them and fit a set of FD3s (series 6) rx7 4pot calipers and rotors to the front, that should give me all the braking power i need as there not exactly small brakes lol

you in sydney?

nah mate, just accross the ditch though :( I'm in New Zealand

saw your KE20 looks like an awesome sleeper, loving it

Just like these........

i think those ones are series 4/5 rx7 ones but yeah they look prety much the same as those :)