June 23, 200818 yr comment_255280 Hi everyone, just bought myself this nice little ke30, its got a 5k 5sp in it. I'm new to corolla's and this club helped me alot with pre purchase research. thanks to all those that contributed to the knowledge base. i've had this car for about two weeks now and i really like it. I"ll put some more pics up soon. Report
June 23, 200818 yr comment_255286 Very nice pickup!! One thing I didn't pay much attention to when I first got mine was running temp. If her normal running temp is much over a quater up the gauge you might want to get the radiator serviced. Rad service is cheep, head rebuild is not so cheep :( Report
June 23, 200818 yr comment_255382 Nice looking little ke30. Well done on getting a 5k and 5 speed too. And yeah, more pics! Report
June 23, 200818 yr comment_255536 Very neat looking KE30 you have there. So what are the plans?? Report
June 24, 200818 yr Author comment_255627 Very nice pickup!! One thing I didn't pay much attention to when I first got mine was running temp. If her normal running temp is much over a quater up the gauge you might want to get the radiator serviced. Rad service is cheep, head rebuild is not so cheep :( Cheers for the advice mate, it's running at about a quarter temp now but i'll keep an eye on it Very neat looking KE30 you have there. So what are the plans?? Not sure what the plans are yet. i guess some extractors and exhuast might be a good start. what do you guys reackon? Report
June 25, 200818 yr comment_255971 Well I like!! :( Feel free to add it to my database ;) Just click on the link i my sig (Middle Pic) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now