Rolla Cruise

Jamin

Hey i herd aout the 28th cruse was it any good? if it was id like to orginise another 1 and I'm a proud owner of a ke70 with chopped springs haha . if any 1 wants to talk about it just reply :P cheers

Jamin

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you don't have to drive a show car or a overrated condition corolla to come on a cruise!

Any corolla's still a corolla, and is worthy of attending a cruise!

Be proud that you own a Corolla, no matter what shape it's in!

I'll be in for a cruise somewhere soon, but can't afford too much Petrol $$....

so no long cruises half way round the state please!!

Cheers,

KJ :-)

I got called into work :P so i couldnt go.

But i am keen to go on another one.

Just need about 2 weeks notice to get out of work.

I am from down south so would rather have cruises down hear but will still go on other cruises.

cya round the place

Doug

i had work so couldnt make it. I also need atleast two weeks notice (which this cruise did give). But i car wasnt ready anyway : (

I don't see anything wrong with sat night cruises as long as there not into the city/bay areas.

Through the hills its usually pretty safe cops wise.

i had work so couldnt make it. I also need atleast two weeks notice (which this cruise did give). But i car wasnt ready anyway : (

I don't see anything wrong with sat night cruises as long as there not into the city/bay areas.

Through the hills its usually pretty safe cops wise.

your kidding right?

your kidding right?

Last Saturday night we went through 2 speed cameras (Tally got done by one and he wasn't cruising with us) and there was another cop at the bottom of the hills part, of Greenhill rd with a car pulled over.

And as we were about to leave the Kmart car park on the way home another cop car came past, I am sure he was coming back so we left.

Saturdays are probably not a good idea!

A.

And you don't have to drive a show car or a overrated condition corolla to come on a cruise!

Any corolla's still a corolla, and is worthy of attending a cruise!

Be proud that you own a Corolla, no matter what shape it's in!

I'll be in for a cruise somewhere soon, but can't afford too much Petrol $$....

so no long cruises half way round the state please!!

Cheers,

KJ :-)

i dunno u haven't seen my rust bucket, it's a work horse not worthy of a wash cause it's playing games with me.

cheers

scott

ps it's an ae82 seca

well if your being sensible whats it matter, once again to cruises having the fully sick driftas and being boring if your not into that and get left behind.

being sensible doesn't make a difference! i've been in a slammed 55 and a old woman in a echo got pulled over in front of us instead! we had music blaring and everything. go figure!

refer to my rant in other thread about your stereotyping of hektik dwipters and the hills

well what about a sunday night cruse ? or weekday cruse its just some people have to screw wives and some have to sleep but wateva :S ill cruse by myself if ues don't want to cuz I'm kool like that :P