cobba

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curious buddy, that front bumper you have. Is that custom made or is that from a body kit shop? How much did it cost for the front and rear and is it street legal?

To be honest, I am pretty in love with them. I just had a re-read and said you moulded them.. are you willing to make another for a bit of money? Let me know, PM me or something =]

Edited by WinKE55

Curious buddy, that front bumper you have. Is that custom made or is that from a body kit shop? How much did it cost for the front and rear and is it street legal?

To be honest, I am pretty in love with them. I just had a re-read and said you moulded them.. are you willing to make another for a bit of money? Let me know, PM me or something =]

It was a fibreglass kit of an old hyundai excell. I got it free in the qoakka. So i got it chopped it up stretched it and shortened it and fibreglass and bogged it to the body. It is a big and time cunsuming job, so without sounding rood i don't think you would be willing to pay how much it would cost for me to make it. The front fenders also have to be chopped and stregthened to allow the front bumper to bolt up. But if you like doing it its worth it in the end :fuzz:

run the engine in 16V rear wheel drive spec, click on the link in my signiture. I am in the middle of rewriting the article though.

Oh ok. Well the way i see it the heater hoses are hidden with the heater tap behind the head so thats no drama. The water lines are also very easy to maintain for me this way take no converting at all and i think looks kinda neat? I liked your work with the thread you have done, you have spent a bit of time thats for sure:) If i turbo it in the future a solution would be rqd then :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Is your engine sitting dead flat, it should lean a little to the left or youll have oil drain problems, i the FWD cars they lean forward and youll notice the sump on yours it on a angle.

My sump is on no angle? And so far have had no drainage problem, what are the symptoms?

if you notice the bottom of the lower part of the sump is angled slightly for the lean of the engine, it should be level.

hard reving my cause the oil to stay in the head causing less oil in the sump plus its angled to the right, the pick up could come out of the oil depenging on your driving style at the time. ive seen a number of the 20v engines spinning a bearing on the crank, not saying this is causing it but they do seem to have a oil issue. Better safe than sorry.

If you notice in my sig picture youll see my 20v leaning to the left for that reason as this is my second engine, the first spun a bearing.

Edited by NickZ