Slammeds Rolla

slammed

heres a pic of my ke30 i just picked up its a 4k auto soon to be changed to a manual and I'm gunna put some lower profile tyres put on the ugly tarago rims

the body is a little rough but nothing that can't be fixed the only rust i found is on the bottom of the passenger door

I'm thinking of doing a engine conversion but don't knowwhich motor to use I'm thinking 2-tg or 4age depending on what i come across first but this wont be until i got the money

post-5725-1215352307_thumb.jpg

Edited by slammed

Members dont see this ad
Motor depends on what you want out of it and what its intended use is to be.

i want it 2 be a nice clean streeter that can smoke tyres and beat v6 commodores

Very nice!! Whatever you do it should be a sweet ride. I love the KE30 shape.

And OMG a perfect rear bar!! They do exist!!

i love the ke30 shape aswell and i was lucky to get it off my mates mum after getting him 2 nag her for about 5 months

i was supprised about the bumpers myself i gave them a wipe over and the chrome almost looks new so they were a bonus

Edited by slammed

Nice KE30 . . . for the engine idea try a 2TG out of the TA22 Celicas. Good for smokies and commodores. You will need a TA22 gearbox, diff and tailshaft for it though. And you might aswell upgrade your front brakes at the same time so take that into consideration.

Nice KE30 . . . for the engine idea try a 2TG out of the TA22 Celicas. Good for smokies and commodores. You will need a TA22 gearbox, diff and tailshaft for it though. And you might aswell upgrade your front brakes at the same time so take that into consideration.

so the ta22 tailshaft fits the ke30 borg warner rear end and t50 transmission in ke30 body for spline, flange and length?

just an update i done a little bit over the weekend first off i painted the drivers door yellow instead of it being whatever colour it was before then i lowered the rear end just flipped the second to bottom spring and removed the bottom spring to give it a bit of bounce but its still as ridged as all hell

should have the front down by the weekend and i should pick up the manual conversion saturday

post-5725-1216135591_thumb.jpg