Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dandenong To Portsea Cruise

Featured Replies

Do you guys know roughly what time we'll get back to the Dandy area? As i have the late arvo shift for work (5pm)

 

Oh yeh, I'm a new member (originally from the twin cam forums). AE92 Red Corolla Seca with some mods.

 

I'm sure u'll make it, just head off when u need to

  • Replies 70
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
I'm in count me in.. i'll meet at the frankston meeting spot if u can arrange a rough time of arrival considering i live in frankston :y: aurthers seat's lil 3min fun drive up and down haha :bash: should be sweet ! cya's all there i might hang in mornington if there's no spots to eat I'm cool and anyone else that wants to chill and maybe have some fish and chips in the park by all means join me haha !

 

We are going to leave at about 11am from dandenong so i'm guessing we will get to frankston at about 11:30am

There are quite a few spare seats so your more than welcome to have lunch. How can ya turn down a chicken parma?

 

is lunch booked for any particular time?

 

 

also BTW i will have a seat spare for Sunday if anyone is interested

leaving from inner south eastern suburbs and can pick up on the way if its not too far

 

Lunch is booked for 12 - 12:30pm

 

 

Do you guys know roughly what time we'll get back to the Dandy area? As i have the late arvo shift for work (5pm)

 

Oh yeh, I'm a new member (originally from the twin cam forums). AE92 Red Corolla Seca with some mods.

 

I can't really tell you but if you want to stay with us until after we go up Aurthers seat i'm sure you will have plenty of time to get back.

just come along don't be a girl

 

 

Usually I'd be in like flynn and showing you wipper snappers how to drive, considering that Arthurs Seat is my play ground. But due to the authorities :bash: playing indian givers with my licence and doing surgery with a certain ke11 5k with sc12 goodness, I'll will be unable to par-take in such events for a little while.

 

 

 

LB :y:

ohhh lee :) least you'll be able to see my new ride at the meeting spot mate its been awhile be good to catch up !!!

ohhh lee :) least you'll be able to see my new ride at the meeting spot mate its been awhile be good to catch up !!!

 

 

 

Hell yeah!! can't wait to see it :)

Edited by webers4x48

Melbourne Forecast

Issued at 4:05 pm EST on Saturday 2 August 2008

 

Warning Summary

Nil.

 

 

Forecast for Sunday

Fine. A partly cloudy day with mainly moderate north to northwesterly winds.

 

Precis: Fine. Partly cloudy.

 

Frankston: Min 8 Max 13

 

UV Alert: Nil , UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

 

The next routine forecast will be issued at 10:50 pm EST Saturday.

 

thanks to bom.gov.au

Edited by SeptemberSquall

  • Author

Sweet! I suppose we couldn't get better weather since the last few days have been pretty shitty.

I have just printed off copies for the driving itinerary. I will hand them out tomorrow morning at the Dandenong meeting spot so we don't get lost.

Just hope you understand my directions... :)

 

Cheers, Johno.

I am going to come to the Dandenong meeting spot and run with your down to Frankston. Then got to bail for something else.

 

Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Hey Johno,

 

It will be me +3. Another friend will be cruising in my car and the other guy will go with his Mrs in his ZZE123 Sportivo Corolla if thats ok.

Will see you tomorrow at Dandy

 

 

Forgot to add: If theres no seating at the restauarant then we'll hang outside on the pier or something. Not fussed really

Edited by AE92man

Just go home

 

1 friend has pulled out and the other is half - damn girls. I should be able to meet u guys at the dandy meet up around 10:50am

  • Author
7 hrs to go ... lol

 

Make that 2 hours.. lol

 

I had a really late night last night 4:30am.. Not good!

Oh well, few strong coffee's and I'll be right, He he..

Edited by Johno

Here are some pics I took from the start. PM me with your email address if you want any of these in original size rather than these resized ones.

 

Hope you guys had a good run down to Portsea!

 

img6680dj5.th.jpg

 

img6685st4.th.jpg

 

img6686jr6.th.jpg

 

img6687kw9.th.jpg

 

img6688ly4.th.jpg

 

img6689hl2.th.jpg

 

img6690sa6.th.jpg

 

img6691za4.th.jpg

 

img6692og2.th.jpg

 

img6695xs9.th.jpg

More...

 

img6697jq0.th.jpg

 

img6698xr9.th.jpg

 

img6700kf5.th.jpg

 

img6701xs0.th.jpg

 

img6702ap5.th.jpg

 

img6704sh8.th.jpg

 

img6705rf0.th.jpg

 

img6707mu0.th.jpg

 

img6710dg5.th.jpg

 

img6712lz1.th.jpg

Last ones - thanks for organising the cruise Jono

 

img6713bj5.th.jpg

 

img6716dg7.th.jpg

 

img6717nz3.th.jpg

 

img6718nh9.th.jpg

 

img6719ol2.th.jpg

 

img6720rs2.th.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.