Dandenong To Portsea Cruise

Johno

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in count me in.. i'll meet at the frankston meeting spot if u can arrange a rough time of arrival considering i live in frankston :y: aurthers seat's lil 3min fun drive up and down haha :bash: should be sweet ! cya's all there i might hang in mornington if there's no spots to eat I'm cool and anyone else that wants to chill and maybe have some fish and chips in the park by all means join me haha !

We are going to leave at about 11am from dandenong so i'm guessing we will get to frankston at about 11:30am

There are quite a few spare seats so your more than welcome to have lunch. How can ya turn down a chicken parma?

is lunch booked for any particular time?

also BTW i will have a seat spare for Sunday if anyone is interested

leaving from inner south eastern suburbs and can pick up on the way if its not too far

Lunch is booked for 12 - 12:30pm

Do you guys know roughly what time we'll get back to the Dandy area? As i have the late arvo shift for work (5pm)

Oh yeh, I'm a new member (originally from the twin cam forums). AE92 Red Corolla Seca with some mods.

I can't really tell you but if you want to stay with us until after we go up Aurthers seat i'm sure you will have plenty of time to get back.

just come along don't be a girl

Usually I'd be in like flynn and showing you wipper snappers how to drive, considering that Arthurs Seat is my play ground. But due to the authorities :bash: playing indian givers with my licence and doing surgery with a certain ke11 5k with sc12 goodness, I'll will be unable to par-take in such events for a little while.

LB :y:

Melbourne Forecast

Issued at 4:05 pm EST on Saturday 2 August 2008

Warning Summary

Nil.

Forecast for Sunday

Fine. A partly cloudy day with mainly moderate north to northwesterly winds.

Precis: Fine. Partly cloudy.

Frankston: Min 8 Max 13

UV Alert: Nil , UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

The next routine forecast will be issued at 10:50 pm EST Saturday.

thanks to bom.gov.au

Edited by SeptemberSquall

Sweet! I suppose we couldn't get better weather since the last few days have been pretty shitty.

I have just printed off copies for the driving itinerary. I will hand them out tomorrow morning at the Dandenong meeting spot so we don't get lost.

Just hope you understand my directions... :)

Cheers, Johno.

Hey Johno,

It will be me +3. Another friend will be cruising in my car and the other guy will go with his Mrs in his ZZE123 Sportivo Corolla if thats ok.

Will see you tomorrow at Dandy

Forgot to add: If theres no seating at the restauarant then we'll hang outside on the pier or something. Not fussed really

Edited by AE92man