Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Wants To Biuld A Race Car?

Featured Replies

Hiya boyz.

 

Just a thought if we pooled all our parts would we have enough parts to build a race car?

 

I have a 5.1 diff and K to W series bell housing from the Liteace.

Also I have the struts from a RT132 Corona to slightly upgrade the front brake.

I have a 4age we could rebuild.

 

So is any one interested in putting a track car together?

 

Chris

  • Replies 40
  • Views 42.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and nother guy are kinda doing a cheap build in tassie actually.

 

I'm putting in man hours more than anything lol

 

ke20 shell with cage, bucket, tailshaft, fuel system and engine mounts for a 4ag $200

 

rwd 4ag complete with loom $900

 

box $200

 

few other bits cool bit, should be a very reliable long life thrasher. these sort of projects are always the most fun!!

i no where we mite be able to get a cheap / free KE70.....its full of rust though....

That would be cool even a 4K thrasher so that no great costs are involved. good idea :)

If you get too involved into the racing, people may start fights on who the car belongs too, where the car is going to be stored, and etc etc..

 

Just becareful.

  • Author
If you get too involved into the racing, people may start fights on who the car belongs too, where the car is going to be stored, and etc etc..

 

Just becareful.

 

The car would go to the fastest racer. lol

 

We could make a ke70 ute out of mybowlcut's ke70 panal van.

 

If I had the shell, bugger the rest of you I could almost finish it myself.

 

Chris

The car would go to the fastest racer. lol

 

We could make a ke70 ute out of mybowlcut's ke70 panal van.

 

If I had the shell, bugger the rest of you I could almost finish it myself.

 

Chris

 

 

How about a KE20??? Sherri is off the road and ready to go... imagine THAT with a 4A and 5.1 final drive... sandbags and wheelstands come to mind :) :yak: 8|

 

I'd love to see a "rollaclub perth" team.

no serious, ke70 ute

 

i have will have a spare panno soon

 

as soon as my pig is running,

i was gonna cut it into a ute and use it as a bush car anyway

no serious, ke70 ute

 

i have will have a spare panno soon

 

as soon as my pig is running,

i was gonna cut it into a ute and use it as a bush car anyway

 

 

Sounds fun! and a little unusual... what sorta race car should she be??? drift pig with a wing as high as the roof??? mwahahaha!

Sounds fun! and a little unusual... what sorta race car should she be??? drift pig with a wing as high as the roof??? mwahahaha!

 

OMFG YES.

 

higher then the roof haha

If you are going to build a race car don't you think it should actualy be a car lol. You need to decide whether you want a thrasher or a race car. You can always take it to the AHG place on saturday morning, it costs about $90 or something and you can drive around on a small course.

 

Id be happy to put in some time and cash to help though, I've always wanted to at least know someone with a race car lol, and I'd love to have a drive, i miss the go-karts.....

Is anyone actually CAMS licenced in any class??? I hear drifting is actually one of the easiest to get into as the rules are rather limited, and it's not considered a 'speed' event, so licencing is heaps easier...

Is anyone actually CAMS licenced in any class??? I hear drifting is actually one of the easiest to get into as the rules are rather limited, and it's not considered a 'speed' event, so licencing is heaps easier...

 

 

Hey i got a level 2 non-speed licence which is the most basic licence there is and it lets you do drifting

 

 

http://www.cams.com.au/content.asp?PageID=...mp;ObjectID=310

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.