Nippon Denso Part Number: 195500-0631

Injector Resistance: 2.4 Ohms

4K-E Power & Torque Figures

Power: 58hp @ 4200rpm

Torque: 74ft-lbs@3400rpm

4K-E Origin

1983-84 KP61 Toyota Starlet

4K-E Intake Manifold

Houses the Throttle Body, Cold Start Injector, Vacuum Lines etc, also connects to the intake runners

post-15-1108797357.jpg

4K-E Intake Manifold Base

Mounts to the head, then the Intake runners mount to it, also it houses the injectors and fuel rail.

post-15-1108797627.jpg

Edited by Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really..

wow, iv got about 5 or 6 toyota workshop manuals (the yellow ones put out by the toyota motor corp) from the KE2* through to the KE7* series including the TE series, also have the engine repair manuals for all K series except the 4K-E and 7K-E.

il get the wiring diagrams scanned for you as soon as possinle, and any others you want.

goodluck trying to find repair manuals for starlets over here, the corolla ones are little more common, I'm lucky to have them, mostly in a overrated condition, the only starlet one iv come across is the wiring diagram, other than that, i havent seen any.

well, when i was working for toyota also, we didnt have any, when i asked my boss al he could say was "nah dude, we biffed those things out years ago", sad thing, we don't have many old starlets that are still owned by the old folks, most are being sold off to young people to do up.

if you tell me exactly what your after, il ask a couple of friends who i got my manuals from for some information about where i could locate some manuals.

i crave more toyota information. Working inside THE LARGEST TOYOTA DEALERSHIP IN AUSTRALIA rocks. Learning all about them, access too buckets of infomation, zillllion of manuals... i just need to harnus it all :greenbounce: :doublebird:

ok..bad news - i have spoken to some people, and there officially no starlet manuals that they know of in suitable condition, but they are out there.

good news - i picked myself up the 4K-C Emission Control repair manual today - dated august 1978, relating to the KE55 and KE38 vehicles and also the service training manual for the KE70's (i can hear you all going WTF is that?:insane:) - its the manual which shows the differences they made from the KE30's, it has the wheelbase specs, interior and luggage space, the fuel and power specs, model code and meaning specs, steering specs, electrical pinouts, and even what countries got the corrosion prevention.

il keep having a look for manuals, as i like to increase my library :D

lol..well, il have a look for ya, i know if i find one id be able to get a bit of dollars fromt various people for the original, but I'm happy to photocopy it for free and send it a few thousand kms over the ditch :insane:

on a sidenote, i don't suppose you know of any 4K-E parts up for sale over there ? or could possiblty know of someone who is willing to send some stuff over ?

lol..i know warwick, i bought my lowering kit for my KE30 through him, and il eventually get around to buying a complete gasket set for the 4K-E off him, iv already got the setup..just want some spares :insane:

btw - as of next thursday, il also be working in the service department as technician for toyota..